How to download an xbox 360 profile onto an xbox one?

Discus and support How to download an xbox 360 profile onto an xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one console. A window pops up after I press “start” on the game and it says to sign in but there’s no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isabel Makowicz, Feb 7, 2023.

1. How to download an xbox 360 profile onto an xbox one?

I’m trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one console. A window pops up after I press “start” on the game and it says to sign in but there’s no profiles to select. I tried to ‘download profile’ with my current xbox one Microsoft account but it didn’t work. I’m unsure how to proceed/sign in. I just want to play my game and be able to save my progress.

:)

Isabel Makowicz, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One Emulator Issue - Looking to find a solution

Ok, I'm a little unsure what you have or have not done, so I'll describe how I play 360 games on my Xbox One and hopefully this will help you out.

I load up my Xbox One

Go to "My Games and App" (there is an icon on the dashboard)

Click on Xbox 360 Games (There should be a button at the top right labelled "Xbox One Games" click on it and one of the options will be Xbox 360 Games)

Then click on one of the games that you want to download

If its a game that you own on a disc, just put the disc into the Xbox One and it will download it onto the Xbox One.

That's it, now downloading of Xbox 360 profiles (your Xbox One profile is your Xbox 360 profile)
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To download your Xbox 360 profile onto your Xbox One, follow these steps:

Go to the Home screen on your Xbox One.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select "Sign in" and enter your Microsoft account information for the profile you want to use.

If you have multiple profiles, select the profile you want to use.

Go to "Settings," then "Account," then "Download Profile."

Select "Download" to download the profile to your Xbox One.

If you continue to have trouble, you may want to try clearing your Xbox One cache.
  4. HassanB Win User

Downloading profile...

Hello,

It's not possible to put a profile onto laptop and then put it on your Xbox 360. Profiles can only be downloaded on the Xbox 360 itself.
  5. AnthonyDias2 Win User

XBOX profile log in issues

Yes. I can log in there, but need to log onto to the xbox 360 to play games and access other apps. I cannot download the profile onto the xbox 360.
  6. xXxSAH4NDxXx Win User

Code 80150101

Can not download my profile back onto my Xbox 360
Thema:

1. How to download an xbox 360 profile onto an xbox one? - Similar Threads - download 360 profile

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  5. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  6. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  7. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  8. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  9. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  10. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...