How to dispute Enforcement Action?

Discus and support How to dispute Enforcement Action? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Woke up this morning to an email that EA was taken against my account. They also showed me the post that was the cause. The post says VERBATIM “Dares... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iCON British, Nov 29, 2022.

1. iCON British
    iCON British Guest

Woke up this morning to an email that EA was taken against my account. They also showed me the post that was the cause. The post says VERBATIM “Dares of Eternity. 250k. Mic optional”

And that’s it…..so why am i suspended for 2 days and can’t talk online or join online games or use LFG? I called microsoft and got told there’s nothing I can do because it’s only for 2 days……and there’s no way to contact the EA team allegedly.

So you’re saying people can report posts WHICH DON’T VIOLATE ANYTHING, and the EA team just accepts it and hands out punishments that can’t be reversed or disputed?

:)

iCON British, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Got No Girls Win User

Same thing for me to your not the only one who got banned for no reason.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this iCON

If your suspension last 48 hours, is not possible to undo or appeal to it, because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

you are yet another one that has been banned by the autobot system, let me guess your ban is less than 3 days if it is you cannot even submit a review.

i see nothing wrong with your post and Microsoft needs to get this rubbish in hand asap.
  5. An Old Freak Win User

Communication ban

The enforcement team do not use the forums. A case review is the only method to dispute an enforcement action.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Banned account

Hello pablirosales214,

To address an enforcement action, please visit our Enforcement page. These actions can not be disputed or removed on the Xbox Forums.

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. How to dispute Enforcement Action? - Similar Threads - dispute Enforcement Action

2. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. How to dispute a transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    How to dispute a transaction: I was charged 18.07 for a free trial I never paid for 1ba3ab69-72cd-4345-97c4-a561ae1c5ca7
  5. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.: I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!! 0e9a0c27-3a0f-483a-908c-345d38a1ca1e
  8. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  9. I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...: I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't have X Box, don't live at the address of record and no longer want to see this charge, what do I do....
  10. I have 24 charges on my account that I do not know what it is for that I want to dispute.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 24 charges on my account that I do not know what it is for that I want to dispute.: I do not know what these charges are for. Requesting reimbursement please. Thank you fb758161-00c4-475e-a69b-d2da0167eae7