how to disconnect all phones connected to xbox app

Discus and support how to disconnect all phones connected to xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I think someone logged in on my xbox through xbox app how do I disconnect them and when I got to devices connected to microsoft acc it only shows my pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yoyojojo, Apr 9, 2022.

1. yoyojojo
    yoyojojo Guest

I think someone logged in on my xbox through xbox app how do I disconnect them and when I got to devices connected to microsoft acc it only shows my pc and xbox and not my phone or someone else's phone I am quite mad microsoft didn't think of this happening unless i am just skipping over something because i have tried alot of support and trying to talk to agents but only letting me talk to the virtual one thats trash so pls help

:)

yoyojojo, Apr 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Yoyojojo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You only need to change the password on your account to avoid already connected devices to log into it
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox controller issues

Have you tried to disconnect the controller from the console ( best done by connecting it with your phone over bluetooth) and then reconnect it to the console?

If that did not help try to update the controller in the xbox accessibilities app
  4. MichaelSpano Jr Win User

"We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

Nope that didn't work either. Giving up for the night.

One thing I did notice is that I can't get a stable connection to my XBOX Glass app on my phone. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.
  5. FreakyFoy Win User

Another "Keep getting disconnected every few minutes" Problem

I HAD SAME ISSUE FOR ABOUT A MONTH ( SO ANNOYING) Anyway after trying everything i stumbled apon the solution ( for me anyway)....it should work for you.

Disconnect or turn off all wifi connected devices on your hub (xbox/phone etc)

Reset hub . Reconnect your laptop or phone so u can access the hubs settings.

...Change your wifi channel on the virgin hub to a less crowded one (download a wifi detecting app on your phone (i used netgears app to detect busy channels on my virgin hub.) Save settings.

Turn off hub and disconnect all cables for 5 minutes ......meanwhile....

clear cache on xbox then delete your xbox live profile (profile only)

Clear cache again.

Then turn of xbox and disconnect from mains etc for 5 minutes also.

power up your hub/router. Wait 5 minutes. Connect xbox and power up.

Do the standard network tests on xbox.

re download profile.

connect to live

PROBLEM should hopefully be solved.....worked for me anyway (after a couple tries with different wifi channels)

hope that helps
  6. JOKER2005408 Win User

Someone else was controlling my xbox one x!

How do you disconnect them from your xbox? Having an issue with someone doing this through the app and want it to stop. How do I make it to where my xbox cannot be connected to?
Thema:

1. how to disconnect all phones connected to xbox app - Similar Threads - disconnect phones connected

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Constant disconnection from the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from the xbox network: When I play gta online xbox series x/s edition solo , I get randomly disconnected from the xbox network for 1 to 3 mins, this happens on no other games or when I play with friends , I can barely...
  4. Xbox constantly disconnects from the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly disconnects from the internet.: Xbox Series X constantly disconnects from the internet from every 2min to every 2hrs (not usually longer than that). I've tried restarting both the modem and console, cleared MAC address on the...
  5. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  6. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  7. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?: Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it...
  8. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  9. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  10. Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.: I will turn on Xbox with the remote and it will automatically keep disconnecting itself. My Xbox and controller are up to date. The only way for it to work is having cord from Xbox to controller....