How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in?

Discus and support How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account on Playstation is not able to be logged into and I can't find a way to disconnect it without being logged in. Is there a way to disconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ConfinedHarp662, Aug 19, 2022.

1. How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in?

My account on Playstation is not able to be logged into and I can't find a way to disconnect it without being logged in. Is there a way to disconnect my microsoft account from my ps4?

:)

ConfinedHarp662, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, you're pertaining to disconnecting or unlinking Microsoft and PS accounts for the game Minecraft, correct? If yes, I'm sorry but you need to be logged in inside of the game to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. Also, according to Mojang:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  4. daxdog46083 Win User

PSN unlink

I want to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PSN account but Minecraft on PS4 says its permanent, is there a fix for that?
  5. MatthiasSmit Win User

No order confirmation on an Xbox designlab controller

I don't have another Microsoft account, or is it possible to order without being logged in?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Launcher Microsoft login doesn´t work

After clicking on Add button, Click Sign in without a Microsoft Account. If you do not see that option, disconnect from the Internet.

You should create a local account, which is an account without a Microsoft Account linked to it.
Thema:

1. How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in? - Similar Threads - disconnect microsoft account

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?: i got an xbox off of my older brother and have always used his account, he now has bought an xbox and we dont want to share an account the account is connected to his microsoft email which is his...
  6. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  7. Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...: My account has been compromised for at least 5 years. There is an Xbox subscription but I never owned an Xbox. I tried customer support to report this breach (yes, my email address appears in many...
  8. I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft: I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft and then tried re-putting it in but it says it’s the wrong account and that I need to put in the previous account. I’ve asked...
  9. How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...: I try to log in on my PlayStation 4 into my Microsoft account so I can play online on Minecraft but it says there is an PlayStation account already on it, but I don’t remember adding one. What do...
  10. Is there a way to disconnect the Xbox side and the Windows side of my Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to disconnect the Xbox side and the Windows side of my Microsoft account...: When our family first got an Xbox, it was shared between me and my younger brother, and created under my credentials. That was around 15 years ago. Since then, he has become to sole user of the...