How to disable « suggested friends » in Xbox social window ?

Discus and support How to disable « suggested friends » in Xbox social window ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey there ! I’m on windows 10; in the Xbox game bar overlay > Xbox social window, « suggested friends » appears frequently … that’s really annoying and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EveryChard6340, Dec 10, 2022.

1. How to disable « suggested friends » in Xbox social window ?

Hey there ! I’m on windows 10; in the Xbox game bar overlay > Xbox social window, « suggested friends » appears frequently … that’s really annoying and totally useless for me. Is there a way to disable this thing ? I can’t find any option about it. The only way I found is to delete manually each suggested contacts one by one… very boring. TY

submitted by /u/EveryChard6340
    [link] [comments]

/u/EveryChard6340, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Josh With Dosh Win User

bug

3. Mister Cizl Win User

Remove/Disable 'Suggested Friends'

Hey BattleAxe Elite! To make sure this gets to the right team you will want to submit the idea
    here. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. Noahgriff Win User

Option to disable "Suggested Friends"

Please post this feedback on the Xbox insiders reddit site https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

Option to disable "Suggested Friends"

well i'm not sure if you can disable that feature, what you can do is to change your privacy settings, go on the settings section of your console, the go to your account settings and there you can choose if you want everybody to see your name or just your
    friends or nobody.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

I can not get into a server a friend of mine

Hey Mauro thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest checking out friend Xs
    network
    since the problem could be coming from his end since the problem is only occurring with him. Go ahead and check it out and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

How to disable « suggested friends » in Xbox social window ?

1. How to disable « suggested friends » in Xbox social window ? - Similar Threads - disable suggested friends

2. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  3. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  4. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  5. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Disable recording feature on the HoloLens

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable recording feature on the HoloLens: How can I disable the recording feature on the HoloLens 2 for the user? Kiosk mode? uninstall an app? 5386eea7-6d0b-4998-80c9-01df6d5baaea
  8. My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?: So I’m having this issue where it won’t start up and it says it’s updating but at 0% and I have waited about 20 minutes for it to not budge. And so I checked services to see what was wrong and my...
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...