How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign)

Discus and support How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I have an Xbox dev kit. I want to enable the SMB sign for all hosts in my company. How to do this for the Xbox dev kit? I read I need to disable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dzmitry Kuzmiankou, Dec 6, 2021.

1. How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign)

Hi!

I have an Xbox dev kit. I want to enable the SMB sign for all hosts in my company. How to do this for the Xbox dev kit? I read I need to disable anonymous access to file share on Xbox, but I do not know how to do this.

:)

Dzmitry Kuzmiankou, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Just Creech Win User

How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign)

Hi Dzmitry,

We don't support dev kits on the forum as this is really for consumers in the Gaming and Xbox space. I reached out to a contact to see if they know where you should be asking for help as I am not looped in on the developer side, but I wanted to set expectations for you. If I hear back in a reasonable timeframe I will update the thread.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Dzmitry, how are you today? Hope you're well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/e6n5jc/s...

Try to check out this link, a user there explains how you can enable the SMB on your console.
  4. Dzmitry Kuzmiankou Win User

Hi Vinicius that's for replay! But I want no enable SMB sign for packages. I was enable SMB share, but I gave anonymous access. I need to switch to username and password access to SMB share (in this case SMB sign will works).
  5. taidara Win User

FIX dns problem on xbox one

Which network ports have you forwarded for your Xbox One?

How is your router currently configured, regarding UPnP, Port Forwarding, DMZ:

UPnP: Enabled - Disabled?

Port Forwarding: Enabled - Disabled?

DMZ: Enabled - Disabled?

Access your router's web-utility interface and make sure ' IPSec Pass-Through' is enabled.
  6. Nic727 Win User

id dev program ppl

How it's work to have a devs kit? Is it only with Unity? I'm not a dev, but just want to know.
Thema:

1. How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign) - Similar Threads - disable anonymous access

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  6. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  7. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  8. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  9. Disable recording feature on the HoloLens

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable recording feature on the HoloLens: How can I disable the recording feature on the HoloLens 2 for the user? Kiosk mode? uninstall an app? 5386eea7-6d0b-4998-80c9-01df6d5baaea
  10. My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My startup type is disabled completely on the Xbox computer app? How do I fix this?: So I’m having this issue where it won’t start up and it says it’s updating but at 0% and I have waited about 20 minutes for it to not budge. And so I checked services to see what was wrong and my...