How to develop own controller for Xbox Series X/S?

Discus and support How to develop own controller for Xbox Series X/S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to develop own controller for Xbox Series X/S? It is possible? Where is the support for hardware developers? What about terms and requirements?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hajky, Dec 13, 2022.

1. hajky
    hajky Guest

How to develop own controller for Xbox Series X/S? It is possible? Where is the support for hardware developers? What about terms and requirements? Thanks

:)

hajky, Dec 13, 2022
  2. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Officially only Microsoft holds the right to develop the official Microsoft controller hardware
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
Thema:

1. How to develop own controller for Xbox Series X/S? - Similar Threads - develop own controller

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  4. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  5. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  6. developer xbox info

in XBoX on Windows
    developer xbox info: Hi, Can someone give me an info if there is a sandbox to test achievements for developed apps with UWP on XBOX ? Thank you! 3e082bc9-dfe2-4016-b7cd-01c0bb9b2068
  7. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  8. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  9. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...
  10. Developer Mode Troubles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Developer Mode Troubles: Trying to switch to developer mode on my Xbox console is just NOT working for me, I legitimately don't understand why nothing works for me and I am beyond SICK of it. the webpage where you'd go...