How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game?

Discus and support How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey listen I was trying to deleted a game app and progress to start from scratch but unfortunately can't get rid of it because it's sync the data from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZombieSplatterX, Oct 24, 2017.

1. How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game?

Hey listen I was trying to deleted a game app and progress to start from scratch but unfortunately can't get rid of it because it's sync the data from the cloud and I was hoping if you got an idea how to disable the cloud or how to get rid of the game progress
    as I wanna it to be gone immediately because I really tired of bring me back the same trash data that I don't want to keep so please help me now thanks.

Ps: xbox 360 has an option to deleted the game disappear it's 100% good but not xbox one why

:)

ZombieSplatterX, Oct 24, 2017
  2. How to restore progress in the game?

ArsenDanko2009, Oct 24, 2017
  3. DJTuck
    DJTuck Guest
    XBox One Live working fine. Power went out at my house while XBox was on & now I get Error: 0x80a40002

hey if i deleted my gamertag and once xbox live is back up will i still have all my saved progress from games on my XBox One??

DJTuck, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

A game app or game?

If it's a game you can press the menu button over a game, select manage game & then select delete save data and uninstall all.

5. Geth Win User

A game app or game?

If it's a game you can press the menu button over a game, select manage game & then select delete save data and uninstall all.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Xbox cloud data was over written and I want old data back

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It is unlikely that you will be able to recover but try this. Click the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons>saved data and delete the console only progress, open the game and resynchronize your progress. If it is with the same progress it means that the progress has been rewritten.
  7. Ipopin Win User

Halo 4 Lost Specializations AFTER Update and Download

How do you redownload your game progress after deleting it from your Xbox ?
  8. ABareBarbie Win User

I can’t get the Xbox one edition for the Texas chainsaw massacre

no. it definitely doesn’t delete your progress…..no game ever deletes your progress even if you uninstall/reinstall them. Just saying. However, I recently was playing the downloaded version on my xbox one….which i deleted to cloud play with my sister. All my progress was there. Progress is game based, not console or digital vs. download based. Don’t worry about it!!! 🙂
  9. onyxishere Win User

Game progress deleted

Sorry to hear it. What type of storage device are you using? If it is a flash drive then that may be the issue. Sometimes flash drives fail.

Although there are no refunds for purchases you could also contact the developer, Klimmsword, to see if there are issues with saving games that they are aware of.
Thema:

1. How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game? - Similar Threads - deleted game progress

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  4. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  5. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  6. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  7. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  8. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  9. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  10. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288