How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game?

Discus and support How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey listen I was trying to deleted a game app and progress to start from scratch but unfortunately can't get rid of it because it's sync the data from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZombieSplatterX, Oct 24, 2017.

1. How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game?

Hey listen I was trying to deleted a game app and progress to start from scratch but unfortunately can't get rid of it because it's sync the data from the cloud and I was hoping if you got an idea how to disable the cloud or how to get rid of the game progress
    as I wanna it to be gone immediately because I really tired of bring me back the same trash data that I don't want to keep so please help me now thanks.

Ps: xbox 360 has an option to deleted the game disappear it's 100% good but not xbox one why

:)

ZombieSplatterX, Oct 24, 2017
  2. How to restore progress in the game?

ArsenDanko2009, Oct 24, 2017
  3. DJTuck
    DJTuck Guest
    XBox One Live working fine. Power went out at my house while XBox was on & now I get Error: 0x80a40002

hey if i deleted my gamertag and once xbox live is back up will i still have all my saved progress from games on my XBox One??

DJTuck, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

A game app or game?

If it's a game you can press the menu button over a game, select manage game & then select delete save data and uninstall all.

5. Geth Win User

A game app or game?

If it's a game you can press the menu button over a game, select manage game & then select delete save data and uninstall all.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Xbox cloud data was over written and I want old data back

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It is unlikely that you will be able to recover but try this. Click the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons>saved data and delete the console only progress, open the game and resynchronize your progress. If it is with the same progress it means that the progress has been rewritten.
  7. Ipopin Win User

Halo 4 Lost Specializations AFTER Update and Download

How do you redownload your game progress after deleting it from your Xbox ?
  8. SammyVS Win User

Cloud saves - can I recover an earlier save?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You have a progress file that is saved to the console and a progress file that is saved to the cloud. Your console progress file is automatically synced to the cloud and you have no way to access your cloud progress.

You can try deleting your cloud progress to try to bring up your previous progress but I think probably your cloud progress has already been synced with the progress you have on the console.

To erase your progress on the console press the menu button on the game icon and go to manage games and add-ons>saved data and delete the progress only from the console, open the game and your progress will be synchronized with the progress that is in the cloud.

If that doesn't work I'm afraid the progress has been lost and there's no way to recover. Sorry about that, mate.
  9. Major Kilowatt Win User

I CANT DELATE MAMORY

You are able to delete saved data for single player progress. Deleting multiplayer progress is another issue though, many games save your stored multiplayer progress online one servers which makes is impossible to delete it yourself.
Thema:

1. How to deleted a game progress on xbox one game? - Similar Threads - deleted game progress

2. buying a new gaming hardrive will it then delete my progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a new gaming hardrive will it then delete my progress: Hey I have an xbox 1 and my gaming drive is not working at all and currently purchasing a new gaming hardrive will this mean I loose all my progress in my games and have to restart and will the...
  3. Cant delete game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant delete game progress: Ive been wanting to restart the skate 3 story mode. So i tried deleting the saved game progress but it seems to not work. Ive tried everything is there anything else i can do?...
  4. Xbox Series X deleting game progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X deleting game progress: Playing Fenyx Immortals Rising - Progress in my games keeps being deleted. Neither the auto save or the manual save has kept my progress so my current game has been sent back several achievements...
  5. Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress: Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 game progress I was playing Portal 2, and stopped after it got the chapter The Fall, and it must’ve auto-saved it, cuz that happens when you progress a chapter. Well, I...
  6. Deleted my progress on call of duty black ops cold war in the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted my progress on call of duty black ops cold war in the game: I know this has been asked many of times but Can some one please help me out. I accidentally deleted my progress of call of duty black ops cold war in the game saved part not through the console...
  7. Deleting Xbox Game progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox Game progress.: I play this game called Fishing Planet. I started pretty bad so I wanted a fresh start. But I can't find out how? So I need your help. Please help if you know. THANK YOU!...
  8. If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect.: i can't sighn into my Xbox one account it just says sorry try again later. If I deleted the account from the Xbox and redownloaded it would I keep everything I had on games ect...
  9. DO I DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS AND ALL PROGRESSES OF XBOX GAMES ON WINDOWS 8.1 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DO I DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS AND ALL PROGRESSES OF XBOX GAMES ON WINDOWS 8.1 ?: hi there I want to delete all progresses of my xbox game running on Windows 8.1 but I do not know what I should do since I do not see any buttons that make all that work hope for your help...
  10. Delete account will game progress still be there

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete account will game progress still be there: I'm tired having a child account on my Xbox is there anyway I can get rid of my children account with out having too delete my Xbox account 0d7f1360-fb6a-4c3a-8406-92710df2b2d7