How to delete Xbox 469 data from Xbox series S/X from cloud

Discus and support How to delete Xbox 469 data from Xbox series S/X from cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm trying to restart Fable 3 and I have no idea how to delete my Xbox 360 data that way I can restart it from the cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaseTOM Vlogs, Jul 4, 2023.

  1. How to delete Xbox 469 data from Xbox series S/X from cloud


    So I'm trying to restart Fable 3 and I have no idea how to delete my Xbox 360 data that way I can restart it from the cloud

    :)
     
    ChaseTOM Vlogs, Jul 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    How to delete Xbox 469 data from Xbox series S/X from cloud

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    You may need to try and access the 360 emulator by following the steps below:

    Load up the game > Press the menu and view button on the controller at the same time to open the Xbox 360 guide.

    From there you can manage the data.
  3. Ringlercorp Win User

    Cloud Sync Not Working

    This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

    “Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

    I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

    What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  4. Michael Barrera1 Win User

    How do I get data back on a game that isn’t installed

    sorry, but I have another question because it says that the data on the game is corrupted and instead of deleting the data from the cloud I deleted it from my Xbox so I was wondering how I could delete from the cloud as well
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Does the Xbox One GTA Premium Edition Online data transfer over to GTA Online for Xbox X/S if I have a Xbox S

  6. Nursemorph Win User

    How to transfer xbox one games to series x?

    You should be able to do that, yes:

    "Power down your Xbox One.

    1. Unplug the external drive.
    2. Connect the external drive to your Xbox Series X, S.
    3. Power on your Xbox Series X, S.
    4. Wait for the external drive to be detected. This may take a couple of minutes.
    5. When the drive is detected, you are free to copy any games you want onto the Xbox Series X, S internal storage."
    Taken from here:

    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-transfer-data-xbox-one-series-x-series-s
Thema:

How to delete Xbox 469 data from Xbox series S/X from cloud

Loading...
  1. How to delete Xbox 469 data from Xbox series S/X from cloud - Similar Threads - delete 469 data

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...
  7. Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper

    in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots....
  8. Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts

    in XboX Insiders
    Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts: I turned my Xbox on a short bit ago(guessing it updated while in standby or something), had to go thru initial setup again and both accounts had been removed from the Xbox. Thankfully I was able...
  9. I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...

    in XboX Insiders
    I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...: I recently just signed out of the Xbox Insider Hub app and uninstalled it, but my console supposedly still has the Insider version installed. Now I don't know how to exit the program or return to...
  10. Account deletion to re-enroll how long?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account deletion to re-enroll how long?: How long does it take to delete account and re-enroll. Delta Force wasnt working (imagine that) so deleted account to re-enroll for the beta. submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Sherbet2776 [link] [comments]