How to delete unwanted language pack on xbox one?

Discus and support How to delete unwanted language pack on xbox one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there! I have an xbox one and i accidentally changer my system language to french but the language pack keeps on my xbox and i dont want it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Houssam Jaridi, Nov 5, 2022.

1. How to delete unwanted language pack on xbox one?

Hi there!

I have an xbox one and i accidentally changer my system language to french but the language pack keeps on my xbox and i dont want it on my console and im asking if could any one help me delete it.

Thank you

:)

Houssam Jaridi, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Houssam, the language of the system has to do with the region of the store or system you have chosen, on Xbox you have 3 options.

Going in Settings»System»Language and Location; you have the spoken language for the voice commands, the language region, and the store region, put it in the language you want, and it will no longer display French.

Note: The packs are native so there's no possibility to erase them from Xbox One.
  3. Houssam Jaridi Win User

Thank you, Mr. Georges C, for your help I wish if there is any possible way to solve that like giving my Xbox id number to Xbox to remove it remotely ( just an example ) if possible and thank you again.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

First your account language has to be one of the supported languages as language packs do.have to be made

Languages are based on xbox live regions if you dont live ina xbox live region or you live in one but its not the main language its unlikely to be added
  5. Vanessaez Win User

Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

Hello BradShadwick, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

Surely frustrating, in theory the solution to the problem you are experiencing is quite simple. When installing a language pack in Windows, it changes the display language
    of certain applications, but not the system in general. This means that even if you have the display language of your system configured to English, applications that use
    the installed language pack will display their content in the language of the pack.

In your case, the Japanese language pack is changing the display language of Windows and Xbox apps. To fix this problem, you need to uninstall the Japanese language pack.
    Once you have done this, all apps will return to displaying their content in the display language of your system, which in your case is English.

If you want to continue using the Japanese keyboard, you can install it separately. To do this, open the Settings app, go to "Time & Language" and then click "Languages". In the "Installed languages" section, click the "Manage languages" button. In the "Manage languages" window, click the Japanese language pack and then click the "Options" button. In the "Language options" window, uncheck the "Install keyboard" checkbox and then click the "OK" button.

Once you have done this, the Japanese keyboard will be installed without changing the display language of your system.

Here are the detailed steps on how to uninstall the Japanese language pack:

Steps on how to uninstall the Japanese language pack in Windows

Open the Settings app.
    Go to "Time & Language".
    Click "Languages".
    In the "Installed languages" section, click the Japanese language pack.
    Click the "Uninstall" button.
    In the confirmation window, click "Uninstall".
    If you are still having problems after uninstalling the Japanese language pack, you can try updating Windows to the latest version. Windows updates can sometimes fix language-
    related issues.

If you are unable to resolve your issue, please let me know so that I can research the issue. As far as I know, this is something that should be fixed by Windows itself, but if not, I will need to investigate. Good luck!

Certainly, I investigated to strengthen what I tell you, and part of the information
    you can verify it from here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-pack/aee0abd1-b864-4784-850b-7618b5fc7415:

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Assassin's creed origins language option

Hello Adni how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I believe you can only have Japanese languages ​​and subtitles if you have the game in Asian version, the western game does not come with Japanese language, I suggest you perform or buy the Japanese version.

Maybe there is a possibility you can download a language pack if it's on the Xbox store in Japan, but I'm not sure if such a language pack exists.
Thema:

1. How to delete unwanted language pack on xbox one? - Similar Threads - delete unwanted language

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  7. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  8. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  9. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  10. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...