How to delete unigram download file on xbox series s

Discus and support How to delete unigram download file on xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed unigram on my xbox series s and i watch the video and movie and before i watch this videos my free space was more then 20GB after watching... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Araz Zaki1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Araz Zaki1
    Araz Zaki1 Guest

I installed unigram on my xbox series s and i watch the video and movie and before i watch this videos my free space was more then 20GB after watching become 300MB this videos was instaled into may console and i don't have option to delet them i clear the caoch of unigram but didn't work please help ?

***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Other***

:)

Araz Zaki1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Araz Zaki1,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. ngocphi Win User

I have a laptop that have strong wifi can i buy game from xbox store in xbox series s and download games files in my laptop then transfer the files to my xbox series s?

No anf any files you download on pc would be for pc not xbox

Fyi unless you have a recent pc you wouldn't have Wi-Fi 6

It already has 802.11 AC

SIGNAL is just one factor

Distance from.download server and the nodes it passes affect download

Also should be noted downloading on anything orhee then series s isn't recommended as games.designed for series s are smart delivered for series s

Including better compress no 4k files etc
  5. ngocphi Win User

If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x?

Yes but then you need.to.download the game.again to download the series x specific files like uhh textures which are normally excluded from series s files
  6. ngocphi Win User

how come when on my Xbox series s, halo infinite multiplayer is only 30 gigabytes to download but on my laptop it is 110 gigabytes to download the multiplayer without campain

Seris would have compressed files delivered. By smart delivery you aren't exactly downloading uhd files on a series s where laptops don't usually have that restriction
Thema:

1. How to delete unigram download file on xbox series s - Similar Threads - delete unigram download

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  4. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  5. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  8. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  9. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  10. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e