how to delete puzzles to make room for new ones ?

Discus and support how to delete puzzles to make room for new ones ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a 68 year old woman who enjoys playing 4 of Microsoft games. one of the ones I enjoy is the jijsaw puzzles. You can not lose pieces. and they keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WastefulSage9, Aug 31, 2017.

  1. how to delete puzzles to make room for new ones ?


    I am a 68 year old woman who enjoys playing 4 of Microsoft games. one of the ones I enjoy is the jijsaw puzzles. You can not lose pieces. and they keep my mind working. I have over 177,000 points but I can not load new puzzles because I have apparently
    used up all the space they provide!!!!! How can I delete some of them so I can get the new puzzles. I down loaded some new puzzles but I do not know where they went, can anyone give me a easy way to fix this ????

    :)
     
    WastefulSage9, Aug 31, 2017
    #1
  2. NeeceyL64
    NeeceyL64 Guest
    How to delete puzzles

    How do you delete the puzzles that you have finished??? I'd like to delete some of them to make room for new ones so I don't have to keep checking to see if I've finished them.
     
    NeeceyL64, Aug 31, 2017
    #2
  3. No room for new puzzles

    Can't get anymore new puzzles. Seems it is all full up an no more new puzzles will download. I have done all the old ones, but can't delete them to make room for new puzzles. What do I do?
     
    SevereAuto38957, Aug 31, 2017
    #3
  4. AssistedNose5 Win User

    No room for new puzzles

    I'm having the same issue. Did you ever get an answer?
  5. PattiZi Win User

    Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

    Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

    PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.



    Thanks

    PZ
  6. CozyGosling4167 Win User

    How to delete puzzles

    I have twice uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It leaves the starter games on the menu but not others. Didn't lose points or games. If you still want to play games you've purchased just download them again.
  7. Mattricus Win User

    Bowerstone Castle door?

    The one in the map room I believe it linked to a puzzle with the statues in the room. You would need to google it I cannot remember, but I know it has something to do with the statues in the room.
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Game Clips Auto delete

    Yes, after 30 days if they have no views on them, they will automatically delete as well. Same for the ones uploaded on Xbox Live, and also if you have reached capacity for storage of captures on Xbox Live, it will delete the oldest ones first to make
    room for the new ones uploaded.
Thema:

how to delete puzzles to make room for new ones ?

Loading...
  1. how to delete puzzles to make room for new ones ? - Similar Threads - delete puzzles room

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...
  7. Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper

    in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots....
  8. Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts

    in XboX Insiders
    Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts: I turned my Xbox on a short bit ago(guessing it updated while in standby or something), had to go thru initial setup again and both accounts had been removed from the Xbox. Thankfully I was able...
  9. I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...

    in XboX Insiders
    I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...: I recently just signed out of the Xbox Insider Hub app and uninstalled it, but my console supposedly still has the Insider version installed. Now I don't know how to exit the program or return to...
  10. Account deletion to re-enroll how long?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account deletion to re-enroll how long?: How long does it take to delete account and re-enroll. Delta Force wasnt working (imagine that) so deleted account to re-enroll for the beta. submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Sherbet2776 [link] [comments]