How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s

Discus and support How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi,I have tried everything written in xbox assistant and on this site but i can't remove my saved games on Dragon Age Origins for XBox 360 but played... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PascalLabrie, Nov 6, 2021.

1. PascalLabrie
    PascalLabrie Guest

How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s

Hi,I have tried everything written in xbox assistant and on this site but i can't remove my saved games on Dragon Age Origins for XBox 360 but played on XBox one s.

I want to begin a new game,but my character pool is full.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

:)

PascalLabrie, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Fallout 3 corrupted saves

Try this suggestion;

The only way to manage Xbox 360 cloud saves on an Xbox One is from within an Xbox 360 game.

To delete it from the cloud you need to do what I said in my original post. Start the game, press both View/Start and Menu buttons together which will bring up the Xbox 360 dashboard.

Then go to Manage storage where you can manage all your Xbox 360 saves that are stored in the cloud. Deleting
    Saves on Xbox One
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Open the game and when you are at the game's home screen press the view and menu buttons together, go down and go to storage>saved games and delete the game progress.
  4. PascalLabrie Win User

Thank you for the quick response!

That's what i call great customer support!!!!!

Have a nice day

5. Eggnogga Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Round up

6. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve and dragon age inquisition are xbox one

Dragon age: origins is 360, but the dlc worked just fine before
Thema:

1. How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s - Similar Threads - delete old save

2. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  3. Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary: I got a new Xbox and want to keep my old gamertag and account, but I no longer have access to my old email. I looked up how to resolve this, which showed me how to add a new Alia’s and delete an...
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. Can you delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you delete an old gamertag?: I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep the new one? c1e0f281-9638-4a05-b995-924f05493880
  6. How to delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete an old gamertag?: Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep my new one? 4e8130fc-e35b-499c-88d5-861414522495
  7. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...
  8. Retrieve my games from my old deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve my games from my old deleted account: Hi, I had an account with the game tag , i had some games that i bought, my old acct i was using i deleted it bcs it got hacked quite a lot, so i had to get rid of it. Today i decided to open my...
  9. Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.: I have found out that you can create multiple accounts using the same email address. If I were to do so and I had two Microsoft accounts on one email could I delete one of them and keep the other...
  10. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...: . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to...