How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

Discus and support How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so, I want to start my FH4 game again, but I dont know how to delete the save file. I share an xbox with my brother's account, and I want to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Apr 24, 2021.

  1. How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?


    Hi, so, I want to start my FH4 game again, but I dont know how to delete the save file. I share an xbox with my brother's account, and I want to reset my save file without resetting my brothers save. How do I do it? Is it even possible? Thanks.

    - Brayden. : )

    :)
     
    Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Apr 24, 2021
    #1
  2. AridLizard Win User

    Forza Horizon 4

    on Xbox you can delete the save by going to My Games and Apps, select FH4 and press the Menu button (the button with 3 horizontal lines to the right of the Xbox button) and select manage games and add-ons then select Saved Data and delete the game save for
    your account.

    when you start the game it will try and sync your save, select cancel and it will then start you from the beginning again.

    hope this helps
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Progress

    If you're playing on xbox, you can press the start or select button on FH4, and click on manage. You should then be able to find your save data, which you can just delete in order to restart.
  4. AndrewBocanegra Win User

    mincraft deleted map recovery

    As Black Dragon 00 said, there is no way to recover deleted save data from your Xbox or Xbox LIVE currently. All save data for games, including Minecraft, is stored locally (unless you store it to Cloud which is on an Xbox LIVE server) and deleted save data
    cannot be recovered. Once saves are deleted, you can't redownload them.

    -

    Saves can't be redownloaded from Download History/Purchase History because saves are created locally by the game. Sorry bud.
  5. Zenosos Win User

    CLOUD HELP PLEASE

    Hi, I have read through your post and fully understand your situation and the Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

    the only way its possible is going into your saved data settings on your Xbox and deleting your local data on the Xbox and the cloud data via making sure you delete everywhere when prompted to delete data, however,
    it will overwrite your current data and will need to start from the beginning in order to get newly saved data rather than your old data.
  6. TITAN MASTER 94 Win User

    Need help with the crew

    How can I delete my save data of it is corrupt
Thema:

How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

Loading...
  1. How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..? - Similar Threads - delete current save

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. I deleted my console by mistake form my xbox app and I currently dont have a tv to see the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my console by mistake form my xbox app and I currently dont have a tv to see the...: I deleted my console by mistake form my xbox app and I currently dont have a tv to see the code in order to add it again. What should i do? 456e4d03-7083-429b-b0b7-7d0e0d11db18
  7. How do it delete those Old worlds?(Can't sync Current World)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do it delete those Old worlds?(Can't sync Current World): Hey, One of my worlds is almost 1GB, I often Go from one console to another, (I live in 2 different house) but on the same account, so Basically I am unable to open my World without it telling me...
  8. My current Microsoft Account was hacked and deleted and I lost everything. I searched my...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My current Microsoft Account was hacked and deleted and I lost everything. I searched my...: My account had the same email id as the current one. So anyway to get my xbox account back. 8c0becdc-8e36-4196-8c05-07ec750f27c2
  9. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted): Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or...
  10. Can I delete MSIXVC file if the game is currently on my machine?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete MSIXVC file if the game is currently on my machine?: This is a very stupid way to download/use files, but I have a game (Destiny 2) that I believe is duplicated in MSIXVC and in my regular Windows Apps folders based on similar data size and looking...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. forza horizon 4 delete save xbox