How to delete leftower files of sea of thives after uninstall

Discus and support How to delete leftower files of sea of thives after uninstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stopped playing sea of thieves and decided to uninstall it but after I uninstalled the game no space was freed! (I am playing on PC) I located the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sven Radosavljević, Aug 20, 2022.

1. How to delete leftower files of sea of thives after uninstall

I stopped playing sea of thieves and decided to uninstall it but after I uninstalled the game no space was freed! (I am playing on PC) I located the file C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\DeliveryOptimization\Cache\c812662d99032b078d9a3fde10a0c55df3e13729 but I can't delete it becuse it is open in Delivery Optimization pls help IT TAKES UP TO 83 gigs and I changed security pemissons to everyone

How to delete leftower files of sea of thives after uninstall [​IMG]

Sorry guys for trouble I maniged it I uninstalled Microsoft Store using power shell admin

Using this command: Get-AppxPackage -Name "Microsoft.WindowsStore" | Remove-AppxPackage

And then installed it like this:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Link where I found the answer: https://lazyadmin.nl/it/uninstall-microsoft-store-and-default-apps/

BR

Sven

:)

Sven Radosavljević, Aug 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, I was not able to see your edit.
    Sorry for that, and thanks for confirm that you was able to fix the issue!
  3. Sven Radosavljević Win User

Hello,

Yes I tried that also but it didn't work I wrote the solution above which helped me :)

BR

Sven
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sven

May I know if you already tried turning off delivery optimization via Windows Settings > Update and Security > Advanced options?

Or which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

easiest way i do it, open my pc, right click C: (does not matter if the files are on another storage device) click properties then disk cleanup, tick all boxes and run, then select disk cleanup again and select system files and repeat, this should clear all those files from the system regardless of which drive they are on.
  6. Sven Radosavljević Win User

TY

but I tried that and it didn't work bucuse It cleaned 2 gigs only.

I poseted the solution above and the link where you can find more detailed steps if someone needs them

:)
Thema:

1. How to delete leftower files of sea of thives after uninstall - Similar Threads - delete leftower files

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  8. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  9. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  10. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745