how to delete game data from the cloud on xbox one?

Discus and support how to delete game data from the cloud on xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a game that i beat and would like to start over but i can not figure out how to delete game data from the cloud? HELP!!!! please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Titina Burleigh, Jan 26, 2023.

1. how to delete game data from the cloud on xbox one?

i have a game that i beat and would like to start over but i can not figure out how to delete game data from the cloud? HELP!!!! please?

:)

Titina Burleigh, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Michael Barrera1 Win User

How do I get data back on a game that isn’t installed

sorry, but I have another question because it says that the data on the game is corrupted and instead of deleting the data from the cloud I deleted it from my Xbox so I was wondering how I could delete from the cloud as well
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How to Delete Cloud Saves

Hi, here is a step by step guide on how to remove game save data from your Xbox One and Cloud storage.

How do I delete saves that I no longer need?

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

1.On Home, pull the right trigger , and then press A to open My games and apps.

2.Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and then select Manage game.

3.Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data and then press A on your controller.

4.You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

◦Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

◦Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

◦Cancel will leave your data intact.

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-game-saves-faq
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Soul Calibur 2 HD saves

Hey there Fisk84,

Happy to take a look at this with you, for starters have you successfully moved your save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud to download on the Xbox One? Also are you using the same profile on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Here is a guide that will show
    you how to move the save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud.
    Copy, move or delete Xbox saved games, profiles, and avatar items

Make sure the save data is in the cloud and let us know how that goes!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Recovering deleted data

If the game you deleted was a Xbox One game, then your savegame data should be safely stored online in the Xbox Cloud, unless you chose to delete the savegame data from "all" consoles.

If you only deleted the local savegame storage, simply launch the game (after installing it, if necessary), and then let the console synchronize your savegame from the cloud.

If there is a conflict about the local savegame and cloud savegame, make sure to choose the cloud version in the confirmation dialogue.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Go to the home screen on your Xbox One.

Press the menu button (the three horizontal lines) on your controller.

Select "Settings."

Select "System."

Select "Storage."

Select "Cloud Saved Games."

Select the game data you want to delete.

Press the menu button (the three horizontal lines) on your controller again.

Select "Delete."

Confirm that you want to delete the game data by selecting "Yes."
Thema:

1. how to delete game data from the cloud on xbox one? - Similar Threads - delete game data

2. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  3. Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.: In the elder scrolls V, there seems that the most recent update plus the mod “Ugh Mod Manager” has caused me to not be able to do anything with the modding. I can’t disable, delete, or even change...
  4. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  5. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  6. Removing/deleting a game history/data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing/deleting a game history/data: So few years ago i played some cheap knock-off games from Microsoft Store (PC) and later i deleted them. few days ago i realised those games are being shown as a history in my Xbox app for PC and...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  9. My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data: For some reason despite having a headset my VOIP isn’t enabled in dayZ I’m not sure if it’s an in game issue but I’ve also noticed I cannot delete the synced file to see whether it’s corrupt I can...
  10. How can i delete my Microsoft Ultimate Word Games cloud data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i delete my Microsoft Ultimate Word Games cloud data?: The cloud data for this one game appears to be corrupted, as it downloads VERY slowly and ultimately quits with an error. a2b71ebb-e250-46eb-a2e2-0181b6e795cc