How to delete completed Microsoft Jigsaws.

Discus and support How to delete completed Microsoft Jigsaws. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please can you tell me how to delete completed Microsoft jigsaws, I don't want my xbox section to get overloaded, and I don't want to lose any credit I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrissieA-[xboxvenue], Dec 30, 2017.

  1. How to delete completed Microsoft Jigsaws.


    Please can you tell me how to delete completed Microsoft jigsaws, I don't want my xbox section to get overloaded, and I don't want to lose any credit I have earned. Replies to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    ChrissieA-[xboxvenue], Dec 30, 2017
    #1
  2. unwanted jigsaws on my screen

    how do I delete the jigsaws that I have completed and don't want on the screen anymore.?
     
    Bordercollie1, Dec 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Manta45
    Manta45 Guest
    How to delete jigsaws catalogs already finished

    Hallo

    how can I make clear which jigsaw categorie I have already finished and which are not yet finished?

    If you could show the possibility, could you check it for a german language System, please.

    Thank you
     
    Manta45, Dec 30, 2017
    #3
  4. KingFlounder278 Win User

    Deleting Jigsaw

    Tell me how to delete completed jigsaw puzzles
  5. PattiZi Win User

    Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

    Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

    PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.



    Thanks

    PZ
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    delete completed jigsaw puzzles

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. For problems or questions specific to Microsoft casual games, we suggest that you contact their support as they will be able to give you more information as to why this is happening. To contact them please use the instructions below.

    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  7. Bestlano Win User

    Deleting completed Jigsaw puzzles

    Moving thread to Gaming on Windows for proper support.
  8. Tundike81 Win User

    Problem with puzzle downloading

    I've deleted microsoft jigsaw and intalled again, now the downloading works :) Thank you for your help!
Thema:

How to delete completed Microsoft Jigsaws.

Loading...
  1. How to delete completed Microsoft Jigsaws. - Similar Threads - delete completed Microsoft

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...
  7. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  8. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  9. today all my completed Daily Challenges were deleted for the month of June. I did 2 days...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    today all my completed Daily Challenges were deleted for the month of June. I did 2 days...: today all my completed Daily Challenges were deleted for the month of June. I did 2 days again and restarted by computer and they are all gone again. f7ca3786-5c32-4adf-8363-80f04258aeb9
  10. I want the XBOX Account JUST DELETED COMPLETELY FROM MY '365,' ACCOUNT.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I want the XBOX Account JUST DELETED COMPLETELY FROM MY '365,' ACCOUNT.: I LOVE '365,' But I have no use for an Xbox account. I don't know how an Xbox account set app for me but I want it completely deleted from my 365 profile. I just need to know how to do that. It...