How to delete cloud saved game data on Xbox when there is no delete elsewhere option ?

Discus and support How to delete cloud saved game data on Xbox when there is no delete elsewhere option ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know how to delete cloud saved games, I’m replaying dragon age 2 and it keeps saying I have reached character limit to start a new game. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kat03, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Kat03
    Kat03 Guest

How to delete cloud saved game data on Xbox when there is no delete elsewhere option ?

Anyone know how to delete cloud saved games, I’m replaying dragon age 2 and it keeps saying I have reached character limit to start a new game. When I try to go into manage game and delete saved data on the game it only gives me an option to delete on console not ‘delete everywhere’. I tried going offline too but that didn’t help either. Anyone know what I can do please ?

:)

Kat03, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JasonBuquoi Win User

I am synced with my Xbox game pass ultimate account and can't delete or find saves for a couple of 360 games. I have looked through everything and deleted my saved data more than once and my saves show up when I launch the game. I do not know where else to look or what else to do. Please help.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you haven't synced the cloud data yet. Kindly sync it first by launching the game then let it sync for 100% and then quit the game, you should be able to seethe delete everywhere option.
  4. Edwin Hubley Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

You CAN actually delete your save game data locally on your xbox and leave it in the cloud. Go to your games/apps section in dashboard and go to the game in question. There are options to delete the local save game data and save game data in the cloud. You
    can delete local data or delete local and cloud data.
  5. Rishabh0067 Win User

How can i delete my Microsoft Ultimate Word Games cloud data?

Hi
    My name is Rishabh an Independent Adviser, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

If you want to delete your Microsoft Ultimate Word Games cloud data, you can follow these steps:

Launch Microsoft Ultimate Word Games:
    Start the game on your device.

Go to Game Settings:
    Inside the game, look for a settings menu or options menu. This is usually represented by a gear icon or something similar. Navigate to the settings section.

Access Cloud Save Options:
    Look for options related to cloud saves, synchronization, or data management. This is where you'll find the controls for managing your cloud data.

Delete Cloud Data:
    Within the cloud save options, there should be an option to delete or reset your cloud data. This will likely be labeled as "Delete Cloud Save," "Reset Cloud Data," or something similar.

Confirm Deletion:
    When prompted, confirm that you want to delete your cloud data. Be aware that this action will remove your progress and saved data associated with the game from the cloud.

Restart the Game:
    After deleting the cloud data, exit the settings menu and restart the game. Your progress will now be reset to the state before cloud synchronization.

Remember that deleting your cloud data will remove progress and saved game data associated with your Microsoft account from the cloud. This will not affect your local game progress on your device.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  6. TheLegendDyl4n1 Win User

Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

Hello! have you tried deleting it from the cloud too? most games tend to save data/profiles to the cloud so if you delete the game, or for any reason have to factory reset your xbox it still keeps your progress. There should be a button for it when you press
    onto the option to delete your profile from the game.

DivinityOmen
    where do i go to delete it from the cloud? thats what i couldn't find out. i dont get the option on my Xbox though, only to delete my saved data on the xbox, but that it wont delete my synced data on Xbox online.
Thema:

1. How to delete cloud saved game data on Xbox when there is no delete elsewhere option ? - Similar Threads - delete cloud saved

2. How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?: I played Starfield on my old Xbox One using Cloud gaming. I spent hours getting to level 57 with my character, then one morning when I logged in it was slower than normal on the "Synchronising"...
  3. Cloud Data Deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Data Deletion: I'm going to make this short and blunt as I've been at this since 5AM and it's now almost 10PM. delete SPECIFICALLY my XBOX 360 save data from the cloud since there is no way for customers to...
  4. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  5. How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3b5a6356-ee56-43f1-9682-d609e8f9699f
  6. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  7. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  8. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...
  9. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  10. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...: I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a...