How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...

Discus and support How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm asking for support regarding an annoying bug I have been running in to. I want to play this game Warhammer Space Marine 40k. This is a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dutch x Monster, Sep 11, 2022.

1. How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...

Hi,

I'm asking for support regarding an annoying bug I have been running in to. I want to play this game Warhammer Space Marine 40k. This is a game that has save games tied to your profile (so it's impossible to see them in your memory unit on the console itself) as is stored in the 'cache' of your profile. As a good citizen, and knowing how bad MS is making 360 these days, I got my Metro dash 360 and it works 900 times better then what is currently offered (Apple iOS much huh). So I keep my profile on USB Drives in case my saves randomly get nuked by the omni-present cloud overwrites. So this game decided to pull a FU on me and set me to level 1. Every time I try to use my backed up profile (at level 41 maxed challenges etc) it says you played on a different console let us grab your save (which is that level 1 save).

HOW DO I CIRCUMVENT THIS

I have litterally been trying for about 4-5hrs and litterally tried the most obnoxious things imaginable. Stuff like recovering the old profile then go into another game that saves to profile (Unreal Tournament 3 in this case) go back again and STILL it wants to get this old save.

I have disabled the Cloud saves and STILL it does it.

To summarize

I have my old Save

I can connect to LIVE

I have gold

etc etc etc

So all I'm looking for is a way to make my old save (I just backed up before starting again) to make that my 'most recent save'

The reason I have been trying to fix this, was this game did not connect to LIVE and you need to redownload your profile as it just doesn't connect otherwise, I have to do this once or twice a year, weird bug but it is what it is, normally without issues, but this time it screwed me over big time and really feel backstabbed by an old fashioned system. Like COULDN'T YOU HAVE ADDED LIKE DO YOU WANT THIS YES OR NO LIKE FOR REAL??????

:)

Dutch x Monster, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Soul Calibur 2 HD saves

Hey there Fisk84,

Happy to take a look at this with you, for starters have you successfully moved your save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud to download on the Xbox One? Also are you using the same profile on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Here is a guide that will show
    you how to move the save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud.
    Copy, move or delete Xbox saved games, profiles, and avatar items

Make sure the save data is in the cloud and let us know how that goes!
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Can someone please help me with my minecraft world issue?

Hi

Thanks for providing us with some additional information on your current concern.

Things to keep in mind:

• To play a game saved in the cloud on any console, your console must be connected to the Xbox servers. Games saved in the cloud cannot be played without a connection to the internet.
    • Your Xbox profile needs to be downloaded to any console where you want to play a game saved in the cloud. For information on how to download your Xbox profile to another console, see:Add or remove an Xbox profile

Step 2: Save or move a saved game to the cloud

New game: When you start a new game, the game usually asks you where you want to save your game progress (your saved game). If you’ve turned on Cloud Saved Games (step 1), select Cloud Saved Games as the storage device. Now every time you sign in to your Xbox profile and play the game, your saved game is automatically stored in the cloud.

Existing game saves: If you have an existing saved game that you want to store in the cloud, you can move the saved game to the cloud. Here’s how:

1. Sign in to your Xbox profile.
    2. From the Xbox 360 Dashboard, go to Settings > System > Storage.
    3. Select the storage device that contains the saved game that you want to move to the cloud.
    4. Select Games, then select the game with your saved game.
    5. Select Move > Cloud Saved Games.
    Note You can copy, move, or delete saved games that are stored in the cloud, just as you would copy, move, or delete items on your hard drive.

Referenced link: Store your Xbox 360 saved games in the cloud | Xbox Support

To restore cloud save games in Xbox, you need to be connected to the Xbox network when you start a game. If you deleted your game save, you can try to go to a different console and sign in with your account.

If the game downloads your save game intact, you can recover it. If you have a next-gen device, you can access your cloud saves by signing in and downloading or loading the game you want to play.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Gamertag fun..or torture

5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How to Delete Cloud Saves

Hi, here is a step by step guide on how to remove game save data from your Xbox One and Cloud storage.

How do I delete saves that I no longer need?

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

1.On Home, pull the right trigger , and then press A to open My games and apps.

2.Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and then select Manage game.

3.Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data and then press A on your controller.

4.You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

◦Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

◦Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

◦Cancel will leave your data intact.

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-game-saves-faq
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

I'm I allowed to give my gamertag to someone on this site

There is a feature that will protect you from removing your save games when you delete your profile: It's the confirmation asking you to confirm if you want to delete the profile or the profile and items.

Cloud Storage allows you to save your game saves to the Cloud instead of your HDD automatically. You need an active connection to Xbox LIVE and a Gold membership to use Cloud Storage.

If you delete your Profile and Items your Cloud Storage saves will also be removed.
Thema:

How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...

1. How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual... - Similar Threads - delete Cloud Save

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?: I played Starfield on my old Xbox One using Cloud gaming. I spent hours getting to level 57 with my character, then one morning when I logged in it was slower than normal on the "Synchronising"...
  4. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  5. How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3b5a6356-ee56-43f1-9682-d609e8f9699f
  6. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  7. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  8. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...
  9. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  10. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...: I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a...