how to delete cloud save files

Discus and support how to delete cloud save files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I was playing 7 days to die and haft of my base was gone. people on YouTube say you need to delete your local save files but i did that and my base... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justice Nash, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Justice Nash
    Justice Nash Guest

hi I was playing 7 days to die and haft of my base was gone. people on YouTube say you need to delete your local save files but i did that and my base was still gone

:)

Justice Nash, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Justice. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If your cloud saves got corrupted, unfortunately there is no way to delete or recover them. We users have no access to the cloud. I'm really sorry about this and I hope you understand.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. digIt321 Win User

Game crash to Home Screen

I've figured out how to delete the game, so that is solved. Deleted the game and reinstalled it, but does not fix the problem.

It seem like it has to do with the profile's saved game, which is stored on the cloud. In order to delete the saved file on the cloud, you have to do it in game. But I some of us are not able to even get to a screen that allows us to even view the saved
    files....sigh.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Assassin's creed valhalla hiw to recover a save file

As long as you only deleted a local save file, the game synch the save file in the cloud automatically. If you delete both of the save files there is no chance that you can get that back.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why cant i set up a CLOUD storage ??

[quote user="CursedOptimus1"].how so? Cause i have save files in the cloud and i can't access them.[/quote]

Press the guide button,go to storage,select cloud.

you can the move them to another device or delete the files
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Data files

Ok, I understand.

That depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

If the console hasn't deleted the game save from the cloud yet, the game sync with the save file in the cloud automatically. When you start the game, it'll download the save from the cloud.

If the game save however is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

If you went to Menu > Manage Games > Saves > Delete Save Data > “Delete Everywhere“, it's deleted from the cloud and can't be recovered.
Thema:

1. how to delete cloud save files - Similar Threads - delete cloud save

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?: I played Starfield on my old Xbox One using Cloud gaming. I spent hours getting to level 57 with my character, then one morning when I logged in it was slower than normal on the "Synchronising"...
  4. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  5. How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3b5a6356-ee56-43f1-9682-d609e8f9699f
  6. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  7. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  8. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...
  9. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  10. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...: I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a...