How to deal with windows media center for 360s

Discus and support How to deal with windows media center for 360s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes it and tell me for Windows Media center for security and it's protect your content your to set up a key to connect to Windows Media center right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkDraca921, Dec 7, 2022.

1. DarkDraca921
    DarkDraca921 Guest

Yes it and tell me for Windows Media center for security and it's protect your content your to set up a key to connect to Windows Media center right down the following setup key then select continue and then tell you to go to xbox.com/pc setup yeah Xbox no longer uses this so how do we proceed from here

:)

DarkDraca921, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

How 2 setup media centre on xbox without pc

Hey there ComprisedPage32,

You'll need a Windows 7 PC running Media Center Edition in order to use Media Center with the console. More information on how to set that up

HERE
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

media center was discontinued years ago, you can no longer us the program, the 360 is obsolete too.
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User
  5. ISHC4KES Win User

Connecting xbox 360 to computer

Are you talking about Windows Media Center? You will need to go here
    support.xbox.com/.../windows-media-center
    and choose your operating system.

You enter the code on Windows Media Center from your computer.

If you need more assistance setting up please let me know.
  6. Tgeekster Win User

Xbox SmartGlass help!!

Thema:

1. How to deal with windows media center for 360s - Similar Threads - deal windows media

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  8. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  9. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?: I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple...
  10. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...