How to deal with or remove wrongful ban

Discus and support How to deal with or remove wrongful ban in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi so to start off I'd like to say my Xbox record is completely clean, aside from this sudden communication ban. I was unable to rejoin a party and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by okyaki, Nov 2, 2022.

1. okyaki
    okyaki Guest

Hi so to start off I'd like to say my Xbox record is completely clean, aside from this sudden communication ban. I was unable to rejoin a party and was directed to enforcement, where it states I have a communication ban for a "Looking for Group" post. The details of the enforcement ticket said "Plat 1 arena need lifeline/gib". This is in reference to apex legends and the post is asking for another player in platinum 1 who plays Lifeline or Gibraltar. There is nothing in this looking for group post that violates community guidelines, and on top of that, this post is well over a month old. I have not posted on the apex looking for group in months. So I was banned for something that is over a month old and does not voilate guidelines whatsoever. There is no option for me to appeal currently.

:)

okyaki, Nov 2, 2022
  2. okyaki Win User

I just would like to know how or why this was flagged when there's nothing wrong and the post is over a month old, having already long been deleted. And in an email it says that the Xbox enforcement team came to the conclusion that I violated terms of service and community guidelines.
  3. Smwutches Win User

A case review on the enforcement site would be the only possible way to have it removed. Since there is no review available, there is nothing that can be done.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Why does Microsoft do NOTHING vs cronus and strikepacks?

No one will open a post saying they were banned because they were doing something wrong. But I, who deal with this on a daily basis, know how many people are suspended and have banned consoles.
  5. Beargawn Win User

The Microsoft banning process is broken.

I posted this not to deal with the actual ban I posted it to inform others out there there is something wrong with the system.
  6. gdude44 Win User

GTA IV

Also, you're taking this complaint to the wrong service. Xbox Ambassadors are not Microsoft representatives and we don't deal with banning/suspensions.
Thema:

1. How to deal with or remove wrongful ban - Similar Threads - deal remove wrongful

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  8. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  9. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?: I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple...
  10. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...