How to deal with modders online?

Discus and support How to deal with modders online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hmive just recently played fifa 20 online and a person whos gamertag ive took a picture of and video evidence of him cheating was using mods to make my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xScarfacex94x, May 17, 2020.

1. How to deal with modders online?

Hmive just recently played fifa 20 online and a person whos gamertag ive took a picture of and video evidence of him cheating was using mods to make my goal keeper run out on his own to the penelty spot and freeze every time he was on the attack for a
    easy goal. Also when i tackled his players my players get flung across the pitch and he keeps the ball to score again. I have video footage of these thing happening, how do i give them to microsoft? Also ive had 2 other people mention his gamer tag to me aswell
    for the exact same thing.

:)

xScarfacex94x, May 17, 2020
  2. Eddiewardo87 Win User

Hello, further to Njal the Blue's reply you can report players directly to EA as well using the following link

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Hope this helps
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

You can report players using the report button on Xbox live. You should also report them to EA as well.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

You should report such action via the console. Search in recent player list or for the gamertag. Then file a report detailing as much as you can, time and date etc. That way the Enforcement team can investigate.
  5. bashmeister Win User

so many silvers playing online........

the people were using fresh accounts like 100 gs or less. after dealing with modders who mod online (who happen to use fresh created accounts like the one i listed). so to me it looks like a modder. i believe what you are saying but i know how modders do
    things pretty well
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Modded Black ops

i got the same response from activision,they will not do anything about modders.

they state they have no way to monitor online gameplay it is up to microsoft to deal with all modders.
Thema:

1. How to deal with modders online? - Similar Threads - deal modders online

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  8. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  9. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?: I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple...
  10. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...