How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

Discus and support How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArslanMD, Nov 4, 2019.

1. ArslanMD
    ArslanMD Guest

How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is tremendous. On the phone with customer service representatives who has no ability to do anything. Some
    hacker still uses my kid's account 2 months later and we paid over a $1000 worth of games and upgrades to this account.

Microsoft has out phone number, our email account that the account was created with and any other information they need but the person that hacked the account has created the 2 step security option on the account and keeps kicking us out and all microsoft
    can do is "to feel sorry for us".

Their automated system is deigned to support hackers and make its customers suffer.

Please if anyone is willing to join a class action law suit against Microsoft for terrible customer service and providing strong support for hackers reply to this thread.

:)

ArslanMD, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Dethkook Win User

The e-mail address associated with my Xbox account no longer works.

Xbox Customer Support CANNOT REST YOUR PASSWORD!!! Your password is YOUR responsibility. I can only imagine what it would be like to work for Xbox and have to deal with people who don't take responsibility for their own account information.
  4. XBF John Win User

Still Can't Change xbox live account region

If you believe your account was hacked, check out his article for steps on how to proceed forward.

If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

Please resecure your account. Understand that this regards your personal account information which is considered private information. Because a hacked account deals with that information, I cannot support or help you recover the account on the Answers Platform. You must get in contact with Xbox or Microsoft Support over this issue if you want to resolve your hacked account.

Thank you,

5. Nursemorph Win User

Hey I was Permanently banned and I want my account back I have so many games and so much money in it

From my understanding, permanent bans are not reviewable. Selling accounts, from MS's point of view is as serious as hacking accounts

"is this how you treat your customers"

Personally, I am glad that is how they treat customers who abuse/cheat the system....it's not their fault if you chose not to read the rules.
  6. iPro GoinHam Win User

Account/Gamertag/WindowID problem

Your account may have of been hacked. The person who may have of "stole" your profile, may have of changed both your password and email. Call Xbox Customer Support and file an unauthorized access report.
Thema:

1. How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers? - Similar Threads - deal Microsoft supporting

2. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  3. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  4. Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...: Iirc PGR franchise was owned by Activison Blizzard after Bizzare buyout. Now Microsoft doesn't had any excuses to not put these games into backward compatibility. So now I wonder how good PGR 2...
  5. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  6. Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?: After Microsoft takes over Activision, will Microsoft fix old CODs servers? Because about a month ago the servers were fixed and I could find games very quickly like in a second but now it seems...
  7. Can someone from Microsoft deal with this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone from Microsoft deal with this: I've been banned in the passed for spam reporting someone or using inappropriate language in game, I was playing rust (open world survival) killed 2 people which then I got 100+ party invites...
  8. TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation

in XBoX Accessibility
    TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation: Hello! I am in need of some help regarding the next steps in stopping harassment myself and a friend are receiving from a person on Xbox. This person has made multiple accounts to contact me,...
  9. Can Microsoft renege on deals after admitting negligence?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft renege on deals after admitting negligence?: Hi Everybody Please allow me to begin with a summary of the situation. - bought the Standard edition game. - Than bought the Ultimate edition of game for 65% off saving a considerable amount...
  10. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...