How to create a Microsoft Rewards family

Discus and support How to create a Microsoft Rewards family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I didn't know how to create a Microsoft rewards family. 4a921594-73ce-466c-a421-60fb672db58d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arthur Lam (Sum Long, May 21, 2023.

1. How to create a Microsoft Rewards family

I didn't know how to create a Microsoft rewards family.

:)

Arthur Lam (Sum Long, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Arthur, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know if you're referring to the option available in the past to share a certain quantity of points with your family members?

If maybe you're referring to this, I want to let you know that the functionality has been disabled for a couple of months.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

not able to block specific apps in the Microsoft store on XB1 and XSX.

4. Julian_ Win User

Transferring rewards from parent to child

Hi Carol! Just to clarify: Are you looking to give your child your Microsoft account balance or Microsoft Rewards points? While transfering account balance isn't possible, you can give Rewards points to your child or other family members by adding them
    to your family in the 'Family' tab in your MS rewards hub.
  5. Jason of Oz Win User

Can we gift rewards points?

Hi Jason,

There is no longer an option to transfer Microsoft Rewards points to Family members. If you're looking to use Microsoft Rewards to get some money into family members' accounts, the best you can do is redeem your points for a voucher and gift the voucher to your family member.

Regards,
    Another Jason
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

If Rewards Point, you can share on your Microsoft Family
Thema:

1. How to create a Microsoft Rewards family - Similar Threads - create Microsoft Rewards

2. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  3. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  4. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  5. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  6. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  7. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  8. Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...: Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s disturbing to having the profile on my account. I...
  9. My email address is linked to two usernames with Microsoft that I did not create

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is linked to two usernames with Microsoft that I did not create: Help - I am trying to login to Xbox and it looks like my email account was hacked to create new usernames for Microsoft and my Xbox profile from someone in Korea. I can't login to the account to...
  10. Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.: I have found out that you can create multiple accounts using the same email address. If I were to do so and I had two Microsoft accounts on one email could I delete one of them and keep the other...