How To Copy Game Pass Games From Pc To Another ?

Discus and support How To Copy Game Pass Games From Pc To Another ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Iam I was trying to copy a game from my PC to my brother's and almost all of the game files copied but I ran into 3 or 4 files that refused to copy and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahmedebrahem2, Oct 23, 2022.

1. How To Copy Game Pass Games From Pc To Another ?

Iam I was trying to copy a game from my PC to my brother's and almost all of the game files copied but I ran into 3 or 4 files that refused to copy and stated "You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file." I tried how many times and checked youtube but came up with nothing. I also tried powershell with the normal copy method and admin shell but still can't seem to get it to copy.

Note: Internet Is So Slow And Expensive In My Country So i Can't just Download it on The other PC too.

:)

Ahmedebrahem2, Oct 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ahmedebrahem2, unfortunately it is not possible, this is because when installing the games on the PC the Windows registry determines the walks to run and use the libraries.

You can do this on your console, you can copy games over your internal network, or if you've installed the games on an external disc and connect to another Xbox.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS)

Becausr the files you need can't be copied

They are encrypted folders

And would have to be reinstalled installs are encrypted and registered
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS)

Hi John, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Some installation files can't be copied, but you do have the option to move it, but it won't achieve the result you want.

Please, take a look a this thread by JananiDhana : https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1554a01e-8e0c-483f-888e-b1fceea40faa
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector)

I'm assuming this is a physical disc copy of the game. If it is, then that is why you do not get a copy on Windows 10. Xbox Play Anywhere is digital download only. If you want to play the game on PC, then you will have to purchase the game from the Microsoft
    Store or get game pass for PC to play the game.
  6. SpaceChiken Win User

Forza Motorsports 7 on PC will not load anymore.

It was purchased for Xbox before it was delisted. I also downloaded and played it for a while on this PC and another before it was delisted. That is how I have it installed on PC. You were never able to buy the physical copy for PC, only digital. I was able to download it through xbox game pass. It still shows installed but crashes after the initial load screen and gives that error code.
Thema:

1. How To Copy Game Pass Games From Pc To Another ? - Similar Threads - Copy Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS): Me and my brothers live in the same house and using different PC. We are trying to save bandwidth by only downloading on 1 PC, then copying the game file to another 2 PCs. Downloading 1 game...
  5. Why can't I copy a game to my external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I copy a game to my external drive: Why can't I copy a game to my external bf1c0fe2-a641-465f-b56f-5c20812f364a
  6. How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?: It's a tough thing to download games in Egypt due to the limited internet quota that the internet companies provide so I need a way to share the game files with my friends to be able to enjoy my...
  7. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...
  8. Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on: Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up in manage games and add on 3ab55318-c4a0-4fb7-874e-538b6a4b91f8
  9. Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game: I am currently unable to play minecraft on my Xbox because it states my game pass has expired. I own the game digitally and it states on the Microsoft store that I own it. My game pass expired in...
  10. Xbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game: I own a copy of Forza Horizon 5, i also had xbox ultimate. I used ultimate to play forza without inserting the disk in the console. When it expired it played fine, but today i booted up forza and...