How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review

Discus and support How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox account got hacked and when i got it back i had a suspension for harassing a bullying? like when i got on my account. and at first it was a 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxUser565656, Jul 2, 2021.

1. How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review

My xbox account got hacked and when i got it back i had a suspension for harassing a bullying? like when i got on my account.

• and at first it was a 1 day suspension and then a 1 week suspension

and at first it was a 1 day suspension and then a 1 week suspension

:)

XboxUser565656, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

My understanding (by what others have said on here) is that, once you have submitted a request for a suspension to be reviewed, there is nothing else you can do until the outcome is decided
  3. XboxUser565656 Win User

My understanding (by what others have said on here) is that, once you have submitted a request for a suspension to be reviewed, there is nothing else you can do until the outcome is decided
    Thankyou
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well first you do have to wait for the case review however did you mentioned the SR number about the unauthorized access case ?

You hace to.remember with the current world situation things are delayed as with the new health rules you can't have as many people in the same room and more case loads due to people.being home

2nd actions occurring during the.unauthorized access will not remove punishments since they still occured even outside your control

The pet will take it into consideration but it doesn't remove the punishment.

Only thing would be reversed would be gamescore reset
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Unsuspend me and Verbal Insults

Hey Jimmy,

Here's a link to our
    Enforcement Site
    and be sure to sign into the correct Microsoft Account associated with your Xbox Profile. From the site, select "How do I?" and then "Case Review". There will be detailed information on how to submit a case review. This is the only way
    to submit a case review and effectively the sole channel of contact to the Enforcement team.

Thank you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Appealing an Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Thema:

1. How to contact xbox enforcement when your case isunder review - Similar Threads - contact enforcement case

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  4. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  5. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  7. How to contact xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact xbox enforcement: There is another player on xbox that asks me to glitch his account in a game to give him an unfair advantage against everyone else and i tell him no and block him but then he makes more accounts...
  8. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  9. How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?: My account was hacked on Xbox sometime between November and December 2022 the only reason I know that is because when I check my email after a year of not being on Xbox I have a single brand new...
  10. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...