how to contact microsoft support without a call

Discus and support how to contact microsoft support without a call in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with the game pass, I hired the game pass (1€), but it turns out that I could not download any game because it gave an error, not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackArdiente, Jun 25, 2021.

1. how to contact microsoft support without a call

Hi!

I have a problem with the game pass, I hired the game pass (1€), but it turns out that I could not download any game because it gave an error, not finding a solution, I decided to cancel it and they reimbursed me, and now that they have put a solution , I would like to renew it, but now they charge me in a normal way, not the promotion ...

I would like to communicate this to microsoft support as I have done with all companies, with an email, the options that the support gives are not good.

Can you contact them with something as simple and comfortable as an email? Thank you.

:)

BlackArdiente, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Support no longer uses email. You can chat with them at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us but that promotion is only for new subscribers. Since you already used it, even though you cancelled it, you would no longer be eligible and would have to pay regular price.
    If someone can't use it because it doesn't work so cancels it, they should be able to take advantage of it again as the system would show no games had been downloaded etc. That's how I see it anyway...and, yes, I realise you have nothing to do with these decisions.

Companies used to be so much more useful when it comes to issues and such...I still remember, back in 1998, my flatmate got the old AOL 50 hours free trial then went away for Christmas...he comes back to find I'd used his entire 50 hours up!! One phone call later after explaining what happened, they let him have another 50 hours as he hadn't been able to utilise any of it. Oh, different times!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Support no longer uses email. You can chat with them at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us but that promotion is only for new subscribers. Since you already used it, even though you cancelled it, you would no longer be eligible and would have to pay regular price.
  4. BlackArdiente Win User

Thanks for the answers, but the promotion you say was obtained with the first subscription, it is true, but now they have put it for everyone, at € 1 and 3 months as a promotion for E3 (they put it after E3), for the whole world, I did not change my account (I only have one), and they charged me € 1 again for 3 months, and what I described happened.

But thanks for the information, I find it hard to believe that they do not have email support ... but ok
  5. Leha3000 Win User

Region change

Guys, how can I contact tech support without a phone call?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to contact Microsoft Support

Thema:

1. how to contact microsoft support without a call - Similar Threads - contact microsoft support

2. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  3. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  4. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  5. How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: So to put it short, I play Minecraft on my ps4, but I'm using my Microsoft/Xbox gamer account to play on it. I didn't play yesterday on New Year's Day so I didn't notice the problem until today....
  6. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  7. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  8. I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...: I log into my Family Safety for Microsoft and try to add money to my son's Spending account so he can make purchases on the Xbox. It has worked in the past but now it won't let me. I renewed my...
  9. It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...: Won’t let me buy the game ea fc please can you help me purchase the game it says contact you everytime 279f09c6-d9bc-4aa4-8b48-429e1f9f514d
  10. “Contact us at microsoft support” issue when buying and Microsoft products online

in XBoX on Windows
    “Contact us at microsoft support” issue when buying and Microsoft products online: I’ve had an issue for about 5 months now to where the “contact us at Microsoft support” error has blocked me from buying absolutely anything Microsoft related and I’ve tried everything under the...