How to contact Microsoft for Xbox repairs?

Discus and support How to contact Microsoft for Xbox repairs? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my Xbox warranty has expired and there is an error message on the console that I have tried numerous means, with support of this community, to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C Cheong, Nov 7, 2022.

1. C Cheong
    C Cheong Guest

Hi, my Xbox warranty has expired and there is an error message on the console that I have tried numerous means, with support of this community, to solve. Nothing has worked but I am unable to contact Microsoft to request for repairs as the warranty has expired. I am willing to pay, within reason, for the repairs, but all the phone numbers for the Philippines office do not work. How do I contact Microsoft to enquire about repair options?

:)

C Cheong, Nov 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

There Is no contact number.

You have to.file a repair request with device.Microsoft.com

Keep in mind if you bought the console.from another region you need to.mail.it to that region and file.the repair request from.there
  3. C Cheong Win User

I see. Thanks for the information.
  4. taidara Win User

Disconnected from xbox live when starting a game

[quote user="KoNzEpTioNz"]

This is a problem I have with any and all discs that my xbox tries to read [/quote] It sounds to me that the disc drive on your console is faulty.
    Request a repair.

[quote user="KoNzEpTioNz"]

Any idea how much microsoft charges for repairs, and how long it takes?[/quote] You should
    contact Xbox support if you have any questions regarding how to setup a repair.
  5. Bob_252 Win User

How to contact microsoft

I've just checked the store and it is available in my region. How do we contact them to get the list updated?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

How to contact microsoft

Hello Bob

Some games are only available in certain regions. It comes down to licensing and all that usually from the developer. You can keep checking back time to time to see if it gets added.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. How to contact Microsoft for Xbox repairs? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft repairs

2. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  3. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  4. How do I contact Microsoft about an active Repair Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about an active Repair Order: Been going around in circles trying to find a means of contacting Microsoft, to no avail. Long story short, I requested a repair order on my Series X a couple of months ago, after an unexpected...
  5. How do we contact a person at microsoft for failed repair/service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do we contact a person at microsoft for failed repair/service?: Hello, We recently had our Xbox Series X serviced for an 'In Warranty' repair. The problem was a power issue where the Xbox would turn off after 30 seconds while not displaying anything. Once...
  6. How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair?: Have an XBOX Elite Series 2 in with MS for repair. Got a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft saying they would refund me the cost of the device. Since they were calling during dinner...
  7. How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support: Hey, I have been trying to organise a repair request for my son's wireless xbox headset and keep getting sent in circles to the contact us section, but every time i try to request a call back it...
  8. (Help) Xbox repair sent back bricked Xbox. No way to contact Microsoft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Xbox repair sent back bricked Xbox. No way to contact Microsoft!: I payed to have my Xbox one s serviced after an update put my console in infinite loop e10X errors, the console they sent me back would not load the game then bricked into e106, e108, and now...
  9. How do I contact Microsoft support? issue with one of my devices going for repair/replacment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft support? issue with one of my devices going for repair/replacment: Every time I try the contact options, I always get the option to ask an xbox gamer or request a call back. I just want to use a chat option, why do they make it so difficult? My issue is that I...
  10. How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.

in XboX Insiders
    How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.: Basically I had an issue with my controller, which was still under warranty, and I posted it away for a repair/replacement. Now I have confirmation it was delivered to the address that was given...