How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair?

Discus and support How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have an XBOX Elite Series 2 in with MS for repair. Got a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft saying they would refund me the cost of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gibbo2760, Nov 24, 2022.

1. gibbo2760
    gibbo2760 Guest

How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair?

Have an XBOX Elite Series 2 in with MS for repair. Got a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft saying they would refund me the cost of the device. Since they were calling during dinner time and to ensure it was legitimate, I asked them to send me an email, but have yet to recieve the email. This was over a week ago. How do I contact Microsoft to follow up? Trying to talk to an Agent when their hours do not really coincide with the rest of the world is next to useless, i.e. every time I have available time they are "closed". ****

:)

gibbo2760, Nov 24, 2022
  2. LightFall Win User

Xbox Bundle 2-year contract: System locked until payment updated?

I would contact Microsoft XBOX Support as soon as I could. Since it is a weekend, you will want to do this on Monday during thier normal business hours.
  3. loki87 Win User

Slow download speed with xbox live

I have noticed Xbox Live downloads to be slower than normal during peak hours this summer as well, and occasionally these have been attributed to system problems with XBL. You can always check the status of XBL at the following URL:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

If you continue to notice slow speeds even when not downloading at peak times, it may be worth contacting your ISP to see if there is an issue on their end that may be causing this.
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Hello I need some support please!

Well then you will need to contact
    billing
    during normal business hours.
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

No wireless adapter found? in my slim which its built into?!?!?

Hey there Rebel spark86,

To check the warranty status of your product before you submit a repair request, go to
    Check your warranty status (you'll have to sign in with your Microsoft account if you're not signed in already).

Your project must be registered for you to check the warranty status.
  6. TopFire Win User

Lost Boone

Yeah I've checked his guard post at the statue and his room. During all hours. It's wierd
Thema:

1. How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft during

2. How would I contact Microsoft about a false ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I contact Microsoft about a false ban?: I was permanently banned around 4 months ago, and my appeal was declined within 3 minutes and with no added reasoning. I have thousands of dollars of purchases on that account, if I don't get an...
  3. No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,...: A getting very frustrated - Trying to raise two warranty requests for two controllers which have both broken within a very short space of time and not a lot of use. Both within but near the end of...
  4. I have been trying to contact Microsoft to cancel the ultimate pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to contact Microsoft to cancel the ultimate pass: I have been trying to contact Microsoft to cancel the ultimate pass even though it has already been cancelled, itis still billing me to my mobile number and they was meant to cancel it around 3...
  5. how do i contact microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i contact microsoft support?: so i requested a refund an hour after i bought this game and it was almost immediately approved and it said in an email it will up to 72hours and nothing it’s now been 7 days and i can’t find a...
  6. Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.: I have sent back an Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and I had been contacted by a microsoft Employee about 2-3 weeks ago. He told me that there were ver lenghty delays on refurbished stock so...
  7. Why can’t I purchase anything it says error support to contact microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I purchase anything it says error support to contact microsoft.: I can’t buy anything because it shows an error message and everything i have is right. 6fae8f08-5258-410e-80d6-114ea2062629
  8. We try to try to solve it or contact Microsoft service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We try to try to solve it or contact Microsoft service: Recently, I tried to add a payment method to make an XBOX Gamepass ultimate subscription but when I try to make the transaction I get a message saying that the subscription cannot be purchased....
  9. Why won’t Microsoft help and How do I contact management that can help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Microsoft help and How do I contact management that can help me?: Looking for help getting access to my Microsoft account. Been in the cycle of verification form, fail, verification form fail for about a week straight and none of the customer support can help...
  10. How to contact Microsoft for Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact Microsoft for Xbox repairs?: Hi, my Xbox warranty has expired and there is an error message on the console that I have tried numerous means, with support of this community, to solve. Nothing has worked but I am unable to...