How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair?

Discus and support How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have an XBOX Elite Series 2 in with MS for repair. Got a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft saying they would refund me the cost of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gibbo2760, Nov 24, 2022.

1. gibbo2760
    gibbo2760 Guest

How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair?

Have an XBOX Elite Series 2 in with MS for repair. Got a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft saying they would refund me the cost of the device. Since they were calling during dinner time and to ensure it was legitimate, I asked them to send me an email, but have yet to recieve the email. This was over a week ago. How do I contact Microsoft to follow up? Trying to talk to an Agent when their hours do not really coincide with the rest of the world is next to useless, i.e. every time I have available time they are "closed". ****

:)

gibbo2760, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello gibbo2760,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you want to contact support regarding the status of your Xbox Console repair. You also received a call from Microsoft about your console to be refunded instead of repair.

To have a better understanding, we would like to ask for few questions:

We believe you have checked your inbox for an email, does the email also shows in your junk or spam folder?

May we ask when did you sent your Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair?

Did you recall getting a case number about the call during your dinnertime? If yes, we will be sending a private message. Please use this link - click here.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello gibbo2760,

Thanks for patiently waiting.

We appreciate your time spent in posting here in Xbox Community Forum. We receive the details you shared on the private message.

We would appreciate if you will be able to contact the support regarding the repair of your device as they will provide you the details about it.

Please provide the order number you provided to us.

To contact support, please check the steps below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

SAMPLE:
      [​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. In any case, you will have issues contacting support, you may try using InPrivate browser, different browsers, different devices, or connect to a different internet connection. Lastly, let us know if there is an error message or code while contacting the team. Please post a screenshot of the issue and conceal any personal information.
    If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. gibbo2760 Win User

Thanks Kathy, that was it. The Country was set to US, so changed to Australia and now the times are correct. :)
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Has anyone had there xbox fixed under warranty by xbox and have it sent back and it still not work?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

It's possible that your Xbox may have been damaged during the repair process or that the repair technician was unable to fix the issue. If you're having trouble getting in touch with Microsoft customer support, there are a few steps you can try:

Check the status of the Xbox service: Microsoft provides a service status page that you can use to check if there are any known issues or outages that may be affecting your Xbox. You can access this page by visiting the following link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Check the warranty status of your Xbox: If your Xbox is still under warranty, you should be able to get it repaired or replaced at no cost to you. You can check the warranty status of your Xbox by visiting the following link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/warranty/product...

Contact your retailer: If you purchased your Xbox from a retailer, you may be able to get assistance with the issue through them. It's always a good idea to keep a copy of your receipt and any other documentation in case you need to make a warranty claim.
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

No wireless adapter found? in my slim which its built into?!?!?

Hey there Rebel spark86,

To check the warranty status of your product before you submit a repair request, go to
    Check your warranty status (you'll have to sign in with your Microsoft account if you're not signed in already).

Your project must be registered for you to check the warranty status.
Thema:

1. How to contact Microsoft during normal hours to check on status of warranty repair? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft during

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  5. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  9. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  10. How can I contact Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft: All my games are having graphic issues. When I start up my games they start off ok but when I launch into the game the background starts to distort and black lines appear....