How to contact a live customer support agent?

Discus and support How to contact a live customer support agent? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of right now I am about to get rid of anything that involves Microsoft. How can o talk to someone. You guys have the worst customer support everrr!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BJ Rhodes, Dec 5, 2022.

1. BJ Rhodes
    BJ Rhodes Guest

As of right now I am about to get rid of anything that involves Microsoft. How can o talk to someone. You guys have the worst customer support everrr!

:)

BJ Rhodes, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BJ, I don't know what exactly your question would be, but if you want to contact Xbox support I believe that the call back is not working at the moment, the best way to contact Xbox support is via chat via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/

Click contact us, choose a subject and then you should see the contact options including via chat.
  3. Z12 Win User

Xbox customer support???????

How do you contact xbox for customer support?????????????????????????????

1800 4 my xbox doesn't work anymore???????

The xbox robot chat is useless and when you try to conect to an agent it links you back to the section where you ask the stupid robot to give you an agent again!!!!!

HOW DO YOU CONTACT AN XBOX AGENT FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT???????
    Hi,

The fastest and easiest way to contact a support agent is by navigating to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us and requesting a call-back. The next available agent will reach
    you at the phone number provided.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Microsoft Store Support? Non existent

What issue do you have exactly, so we might try to find the proper channel to contact support.

The reason they are closed for Corona is not that support comes in direct contact with the customer, but usually, support call centers are densely packed with phone agents, that can't keep a social distance due to how their phone desks are placed in the
    office.

So to prevent call center agents from infecting each others, they closed the call center, even though these agents don't come in personal contact with customers.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox live SA

Sorry you are having issues. If this is still occuring I would advise you contact customer support directly. You can request a call back or have a live web chat with an agent Customer
    Support
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

How to contact a WDG Devices Support Agent?

Thema:

1. How to contact a live customer support agent? - Similar Threads - contact live customer

2. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  3. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  4. How to contact xbox live about an offensive Gamers tag,

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact xbox live about an offensive Gamers tag,: I been trying to contact xbox support requesting a phone call, but it says unavailable try again later. How do I speak to someone in xbox support? 6c81953d-6710-4891-a073-77d2bdece946
  5. How do I contact a live person or email someone

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact a live person or email someone: I need a person to talk to 339f41ee-3659-4df6-ba8e-65d22cb27cdc
  6. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat: How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd
  7. How can I get in E-mail contact with someone from Microsoft or Xbox Live Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get in E-mail contact with someone from Microsoft or Xbox Live Enforcement team?: I am being harassed over Xbox Live by a hacker. This person keeps calling me baby girl, sending kisses and asking for my snapchat repeatedly even though they have been asked to stop. Their...
  8. Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.: I am really struggling to be happy with out my xbox account it got banned from multiplayer for 14 days and I cannot handle it. please help ab829563-e81d-4a44-9cb8-71f2eba71571
  9. Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?: The other night, I was bot followed by 10k people on my xbox live account. I feel like I should reach out to someone at xbox microsoft, but I am having trouble finding a contact number. If anyone...
  10. Cant contact xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant contact xbox live: Is anyone else struggling to contact xbox support? When i ring them it tells me to use online services and then hangs up but when i try the online services i cant request a call back or start a...