how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

Discus and support how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by warmereva29, Nov 16, 2019.

1. warmereva29
    warmereva29 Guest

help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc?

:)

warmereva29, Nov 16, 2019
  2. JehlaInLove Win User

Is there no way to connect it to a laptop?
  3. IamProblematic Win User

Depends on what you mean by "connect". If you want to share your laptop's internet connection with the console it should be possible even on Windows 8. You'll need an ethernet cable and ethernet port on laptop (external adapter also works)

- Press Windows+R

- Type ncpa.cpl and press Enter

- Right click on your Wi-Fi connection

- Go to properties

- Uncheck IPv6

- Go to "sharing" tab

- Put both checkmarks and select your ethernet from the list

- Apply the changes
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi warmereva29,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to connect your Xbox One to your HP Stream on Windows 8. Unfortunately, the

Xbox Console Companion App
    and
    Xbox Beta App
    require Windows 10 as an operating system to operate properly. In order to connect the two, you must upgrade to Windows 10.

I hope this information helps.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Unfortunately its no longer a free upgrade you can ask your manufacturer to see if you qualify for a free upgrade sometimes they do or do a discounted upgrade otherwise you will have to pay full retail for.an upgrade

Its best to do the upgrade thru the manufacturer due to custom drivers otherwise you have to download them manually

Upgrade disks from manufacturer will usually include the drivers you need rather.then guess which driver you need

Trust me manually finding drivers is hit and miss and frustrating
  6. warmereva29 Win User

how i get window 10 to upgrade?
Thema:

1. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8? - Similar Threads - connect stream laptop

2. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  3. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  4. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  5. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  6. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  7. Stream xbox one to laptop through wifi without internet connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream xbox one to laptop through wifi without internet connection: Hi I want to stream xbox to laptop through wifi modem. This wifi modem doesn't have access to internet, I want to play offline games. Is there a way I can get it to work? Many thanks...
  8. how to stream/connect to laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    how to stream/connect to laptop: on the xbox app it says to put in the consoles ip address put it in and said it was wrong. don't know if am doing it wrong don't think so. 420c8d82-1212-4dd5-b352-262e42293477
  9. how to connect my xbox one to my laptop so I can stream my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to connect my xbox one to my laptop so I can stream my games?: I'm trying to enter the IP address but my laptop says "we couldn't find your Xbox one" 84fccec5-7dff-41c4-9bd0-abe966a3f550
  10. No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?: Hi everyone! So I am getting sick and tired connecting my laptop via HDMI to my tv. I've been trying to connect my laptop to the 360 via media servers and it's not working, nor can I download...