How to connect xbox elite controller to pc & steamlink wirelessly ?

Discus and support How to connect xbox elite controller to pc & steamlink wirelessly ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there, I've recently bought an elite controller to use with my pc & steamlink. I could not be able to connect them wirelessly. But with cable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LemonyRumble309, Feb 2, 2017.

1. How to connect xbox elite controller to pc & steamlink wirelessly ?

Hello there,

I've recently bought an elite controller to use with my pc & steamlink. I could not be able to connect them wirelessly. But with cable everything is just fine...

Could you please help ?

:)

LemonyRumble309, Feb 2, 2017
  2. PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE

My question was how to make the XBONE wireless controller - wirelessly connect to PC? Is there a hack to it?

Chandra.Sekhar, Feb 2, 2017
  3. Phil.k
    Phil.k Guest
    Question about Xbox One Joystick

yes you connect Xbox one controller to a Pc, wirelessly or cable, but to play xbox games on ur PC you need to connect controller via micro usb cable.

Phil.k, Feb 2, 2017
  4. How to connect xbox elite controller to pc & steamlink wirelessly ?

Hi,

To clarify your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

1. Are you getting any error messages?

2. Which version of Windows are you using?

3. Are you trying to connect an Xbox One Elite Wireless controller?

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Feb 3, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

To clarify your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

1. Are you getting any error messages?

2. Which version of Windows are you using?

3. Are you trying to connect an Xbox One Elite Wireless controller?

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.

Regards.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Problema de Conectividad Control Elite Xbox (Connectivity Problem Control Elite Xbox)

Hello Rodrigo,

Thank you for keeping us updated. I would like to provide some clarity here. The elite controller is not able to connect to your PC wirelessly on its own. That feature is only for Xbox one S and X standard controllers at the moment.

The only way to get an elite controller to connect wirelessly to your pc would be with the help of the

wireless adapter

I hope this helps!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

The Xbox Elite Controller can’t connect wirelessly to your Android device since it doesn’t operate over Bluetooth
  8. Chandra.Sekhar Win User

PC > HDMI > XBONE - One controller to control PC and XBOXONE

My question was how to make the XBONE wireless controller - wirelessly connect to PC? Is there a hack to it?
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

Does XBOX Elite controller have Bluetooth support

Thema:

1. How to connect xbox elite controller to pc & steamlink wirelessly ? - Similar Threads - connect elite controller

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller is not connecting to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller is not connecting to PC: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox controller not connecting to my PC via USB. I have read a few different forums and nothing seems to work. mainly for 2 reasons, When I search Control Panel,...
  7. Xbox elite controller 2 connection errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller 2 connection errors: A couple of days ago my Xbox Elite Controller 2 didn´t respond when I tried to turn it on pressing the Xbox button. After connecting the USB cable it turned on and I was able to use it without...
  8. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  9. my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.: I've stayed in the testing mode to check response and nothing is wrong. I've left it on test mode for 1 hour constantly pressing buttons. no problems. when I play rainbow seige or any games all...
  10. Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even...