How to Connect xbox 360 controller to pc with play & charge kit

Discus and support How to Connect xbox 360 controller to pc with play & charge kit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to Connect xbox 360 controller to pc with play & charge kit fdc36e20-d087-4dd2-9ff7-e710ad88c217 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zaki eddine, Feb 15, 2023.

1. zaki eddine
    zaki eddine Guest

:)

zaki eddine, Feb 15, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
  3. schnurren Win User

XBOX360 drivers

Hello kennethnomatye,

It is not possible to connect the Xbox 360 to the PC using the Play & Charge kit. The only function of that cable is to charge the batteries).

If you want to use that gamepad on the PC, you will need to buy a wireless adapter for Xbox 360 controller.
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Play and Charge for windows

5. VbCrayon Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with the Gaming Receiver for PC and the "Play and Charge Kit" does not work together

I'll try to be clearer: (Sorry my bad English)

1 - I bought the kit;

2 - I bought the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows (I want to play wirelessly on my PC);

3 - Wireless Receiver on my PC + Xbox Wireles Controller = OK. Works very well. Play Batman Arkham City =)

4 - Battery Empty!! Ohh and now? Who can help me? tan-daaannnn.... The Kit Play & Charge!!!

5 - I put the charge cable in PC, and then in controller. The 4 lights flash;

6 - Appears "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit" in Device Manager;

7 - Wireless connection stops working;

8 - Oh! No! Kit sucks. Stop play (Joker liked). Charge. Green light. Unplug. No synchronization. I have to reconnect my controller.

=(

For me: driver issue. =(
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox 360 controlller is seen in Game Controllers window as my previous pad in Windows 7

Hey Optiores2! Is the Xbox 360 controller you are using wired or a wireless controller connected through a Charge and Play kit? The Charge and Play kit will not enable a wireless Xbox 360 controller to be used on a Windows device. For full details check
    out
    Setting Up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Thema:

1. How to Connect xbox 360 controller to pc with play & charge kit - Similar Threads - Connect 360 controller

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other*...
  4. Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox: The blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah a3230c55-753a-4666-8503-8ec864fa0f30
  5. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  6. Can I use a Xbox 360 controller or something like it and connect it to my Xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Xbox 360 controller or something like it and connect it to my Xbox series x: Can I connect an Xbox 360 controller or something like it to my Xbox series X or possibly use a cord to connect a Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox series X and if that doesn’t work are there...
  7. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one 79dfaf96-464e-4334-bb20-93d672d6f192
  8. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  9. 360 controller not connecting. Other issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller not connecting. Other issues: Xbox 360, 2015 version power light green is showing, a drawer won't open, wireless controller is not connecting all other functions are working USB ports hard drive as well I can open with wide...
  10. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...