How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

Discus and support How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For gods sake, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN!!! YOU ARE REFUSING TO CALL ME AT MY PHONE NUMBER JUST SENDING ME AN ERROR! AND WHEN I AM... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seniora3243242, May 4, 2023.

1. How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

For gods sake, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN!!!

YOU ARE REFUSING TO CALL ME AT MY PHONE NUMBER JUST SENDING ME AN ERROR!

AND WHEN I AM CALLING ON THE PHONE TO XBOX SUPPORT ARGENTINA YOU ARE SENDING ME BACK TO THIS CHAT THAT ALREADY REFUSED ME AND GAVE ME AN ERROR!!!

3 DAYS I AM TRYING TO FIND SMTH!!!

I bought a Game (The Long Dark) and I can see the purchase and it is working (16.04.23), then I decided to buy an update using the webpage of Microsoft store, I paid (25.04.23) for The Long Dark: Tales from the Far Territory but I can not download it to my xbox because at my xbox the store tells me that I need to pay 19usd. But my region is Argentina since many years, I paid with argentinian card at argentinian xbox store, but I speak Spanish very bad so I keep on my Xbox in English.

How can I download my purchased add-on to my game? Why the game is working and the add-on is not?!

I am so desperate of this stupid things...

:)

Seniora3243242, May 4, 2023
  2. Rian 1246 Win User

How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales from the Far Territory SUPPORT XBOX ARGENTINA

that sounds annoying but did you use the store on the Xbox dashboard and try from there that's all i can really ask right now since I don't work for Microsoft
  3. Pxlz22 Win User

How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales from the Far Territory SUPPORT XBOX ARGENTINA

After looking for more options to help you with your problem i can suggest to install remotely the add-on by using the xbox app on mobile or PC, after logging in with your account you have to choose the game and the add-on you want to install, then select "Install on Xbox" (logically you have to use the same account to have link up both plataforms)

Let me know if this works!
  4. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello Seniora3243242! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

You should be able to play it without paying anything. Check if your account is the same in microsoft store as in your xbox console, maybe there is the issue, try seting your consolle as your "home console" in this way all the games and apps could be directly downloaded to your xbox.
  5. F1XELL Win User

invading?

Dark Souls works different than Demon Souls - you can only invade while HUMAN in Dark Souls - not to become Human but to earn Humanity points (or steal other things for certain covenants). The problem is - you can only invade the game of someone who is
    Human - and there is no benefit to being Human in Dark Souls (in Demon Souls you had double the health - so human was how you always wanted to be). So since everyone is almost always hollowed - and the Dark Souls community on 360 is SO MUCH smaller than on
    PS3 - its really hard for the game to find someone for you to invade.

Plus - people in Way of White convenant are resistant to invasion - so you need to wait unitl deeper into the game when people have switched covenants to hopefully have more options.
  6. Michael Tavish Win User

The Long Dark extension Tales from the Far territory

Hello all, hope you're well. I'm having the exact same problem as R Bingle. I had purchased the long dark and it worked fine on both my xbox one and my windows 10 pc. I bought Tales from the Dark Territory and it's fine on my xbox but wont update on my windows 10 machine.

Any help appreciated.
Thema:

How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

1. How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales... - Similar Threads - connect human being

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. xbox connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connection: hi my xbox is saying its connected to wifi but its not showing in my apps that i am. ive put a wired connection and its saying i cant sign in to my account. im baffled on whats wrong with it as it...
  4. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  5. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  7. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  9. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  10. How do I connect to a human who works for Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to a human who works for Microsoft?: Please if anyone is reading this, I am a simple guy who loves his xbox1, the past week its been acting been acting up and I need to talk to an advisor as I am not the most technical guy in the...