How to connect razer nari ultimate to Xbox one wireless

Discus and support How to connect razer nari ultimate to Xbox one wireless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a normal razer nari ultimate and I want to connect it to my Xbox one with the usb. I am using the razer headphone app but the light glows blue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whenfo, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Whenfo
    Whenfo Guest

I have a normal razer nari ultimate and I want to connect it to my Xbox one with the usb. I am using the razer headphone app but the light glows blue for a few seconds then unpairs. What’s the problem?

:)

Whenfo, Dec 16, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

I would recommend you take it back if you wanted a wireless headset as the Nari Ultimate is the PC & wired version. I don’t think it will work on the Xbox One if you brought the wireless dongle and I would tread with caution before committing to the purchase.
    I would reach out to Razer to see what they would recommend/ if they can confirm if the dongle will work for you.

The Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One works to a different specification according to the Razer website. I have attached a link below for you.

differences between the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One and the Razer Nari Ultimate
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Hi AlexNoveNoisy,

Do you have the Nari Ultimate for Xbox or just the normal Nari Ultimate? they are Two different products and the latter is only compatible using 3.55mm headphone jack.

I have found a link to the Xbox Razer Nari support but ultimately if this dont work you will need to contact Razer support as it could be a Razer issue and not an Xbox issue.

Razor Nari Xbox One Support

Hope this helps snd let me know how you get on.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Whenfo, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Connecting the headset via a USB port is not possible, Whenfo. You can connect it to your Xbox through your Xbox controller using a 3.5mm analog audio jack.
  5. PaperzMask Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Love Turtle beach for comfort, though currently using Razer nari ultimate too, this one is amazing too
  6. AlexNoveNoisy Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thank you so much for your reply. It was very helpful. I'll get in touch whit the razer support service to see if it's possible to use nari ultimate with xbox and how.
Thema:

1. How to connect razer nari ultimate to Xbox one wireless - Similar Threads - connect razer nari

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  5. Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc: I've just gotten a Razer Blackshark V2 X and I want to use the microphone but its not coming up anywhere on my computer to use it as the microphone and when I do a mic test I just hear sound from...
  6. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  7. Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord: So, I bought a Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X, and connected it with an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use it with discord. For some reason, Discord is not picking up anything from...
  8. Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?: Title Having constant issues with this headset. Only paired twice and now won't pair at all. I have tried full shut downs, controller firmware updates, updating console, turning controller on...
  9. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  10. connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...: connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling the movements. Any idea how to calibrate, finetune, setup for better use? It seems the sensitively is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer nari ultimate normal xbox series x