How to connect ps5 Minecraft game to Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to connect ps5 Minecraft game to Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought to my 8 yo child Minecraft on ps5, When I enter the game it asks me to connect to Microsoft account, I opened an account but I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nitsande, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Nitsande
    Nitsande Guest

Hi,

I bought to my 8 yo child Minecraft on ps5,

When I enter the game it asks me to connect to Microsoft account,

I opened an account but I can't get out of the screen that asked me to open an account.

It's like it just don't recognise the account I opened,

Even when I use the other alternative with Internet address and code, when I fill in the code it sends me to a black screen and nothing happened in the ps5 (I try to login from my phone).

Thx

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Nitsande, Nov 18, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

3. CarTzy Win User

Hi Nitsande,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are trying to connect your Microsoft account with the PS5 console. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft in PS5 should be done on the Minecraft game home screen on the console itself. There is an option for you to sign in Using your Microsoft account.

These articles may also be helpful

Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ | Xbox Support

Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  4. Demodrift69 Win User

Hi Nitsande,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are trying to connect your Microsoft account with the PS5 console. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft in PS5 should be done on the Minecraft game home screen on the console itself. There is an option for you to sign in Using your Microsoft account.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
    I couldn't sign into my Minecraft account for 2 month
  5. Nitsande Win User

Hi ,

Hi,

Thx for the help, unfortunately it didn't work.

Every time I fill in the code it send me to a black screen and nothing changes in the game...

Any other suggestions?
  6. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. How to connect ps5 Minecraft game to Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - connect ps5 Minecraft

2. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  3. minecraft on Ps5 will not connect to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft on Ps5 will not connect to my Microsoft account.: Hello my minecraft on Ps5 will not connect to my Microsoft account. It says it is already linked to another PlayStation network. However I already unlinked the old PlayStation account. I’ve...
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.: I have been trying to get into my Minecraft account on PS5 and it keeps giving me this error. I don’t have anything else connected and my reals stuff got passed over to my wife. Idk how it...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. Can't connect to Minecraft ps5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Minecraft ps5: I was in Minecraft on my ps5 and I tried connecting with my Microsoft account but then they send me to buy Minecraft. But I already own minecraft 042db29d-f088-4c38-9b9a-a1d720f139aa
  7. why does my wi-fi internet stop working when i connect my ps5 controller via Bluetooth in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my wi-fi internet stop working when i connect my ps5 controller via Bluetooth in...: why does my Wi-Fi internet stop working when i connect my ps5 controller via Bluetooth in my windows 11 pc ? I am sure that i am not the only one who is experiencing this issue , please help !...
  8. Can't connect PS5 to Microsoft account (for Minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect PS5 to Microsoft account (for Minecraft): When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account through Minecraft on my PS5, a code comes up along with a QR code. I've scanned the QR code, signed in, but I was taken to a black screen (on my...
  9. I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS5: Hey so i've been trying to sign into my Microsoft account onto Minecraft on PS5 and it keep giving me a message that says its already connected to a different account, But i've never played...
  10. I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon: Every time i try to sign into my account for crossplay it says that its unable to to connect because of "connection problems" even though my connection is fine, and it signs me out of my profile....