How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

Discus and support How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ronald Francois, Jun 11, 2024.

1. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my walls are too thick and it couldn’t get a good reading, but now i have the console RIGHT beside the router and it still says the same thing with

Network:Failed

Internet:Blocked

Latency:Blocked

Packet Loss:Blocked

Upload Speed:Blocked

Download Speed:Blocked

Signal Strength: 100%

Wi-Fi speed: 6Mbps

I did have my dad’s hotspot hook up to it but I am not living at his house nor do I have access to it, but when I did it connected fine. Now that I am back home it’s saying the error code (when I connected to my HOME wi-fi and tried to boot it up) 80151901 which means my profile is corrupted, which should not be the case because I just was using it and it connected to my dads hotspot with no problem. I tried every suggestion that it gave me and none worked how do I fix this?

:)

Ronald Francois, Jun 11, 2024
  2. AaronWalls Win User

Xbox 360 Slim built-in wifi connection to extended network

I have the same problem with two airport express routers. My 360 connects to the router with the weaker signal and drops the connection. I have a mac mini sitting next to the 360 and it knows how to handle wifi networks like a mature adult and connects to
    the stronger signal. My cheap hack is simply sharing the wifi connection of the mini over it's ethernet port and plugging the 360 into the mini via ethernet.

Very annoying, I have to be running my mac mini in order to have xbox live because the 360's wifi doesn't know how to connect to the stronger signaled network. This needs to be fixed. Windows machines seem to figure it out, why not a 360?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Ronald F! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

The only thing I can think of is what channel frequency is your router using? Is it using 2.4ghz only? If not, try that to see if it makes a difference.
  4. LogicaLucidity Win User

Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines

Both of the 360 consoles are on a wifi (wireless) connection. Each one is connected to separate routers. All necessary ports are open and the NAT Type on my Xbox One is 'Open'. The Xbox one is connected to one of the routers with one of the 360's.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one X randomly disconnects from Xbox Live in specific locations

This article about How many devices can connect to router may be of interest to you.

You didn't mention if you connect via WiFi or wired to your router. A wired connection from console to router is preferred and superior to WiFi.
  6. STUPID LION Win User

Having trouble connecting wirelessly to live

Hi Supermann3324! I had the same problem once.I couldnt connect my Xbox thru my WiFi,but it would connect when I used the ethernet cable.What I did was uninstall my Wifi router reinstalled,set a password and I was able to connect my Xbox thru my WiFi router
    after that.hope this helps! Happy gaming!!
Thema:

1. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router - Similar Threads - connect 360 wifi

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  6. My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly: Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi... 6d5eeee4-2c50-4efb-a138-2fadbbc3d8fb
  7. XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network: Hi, I tried to use my xbox 360 after a long time and it needs a system update. But i keep getting error when it try to configure the network. It connects to the network, but its not able to...
  8. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  9. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9
  10. How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w: So not to long at all I tried to get my phone to connect to the Xbox and it didn't pop up and I was trying to get wifi on it 23dc8c08-dae0-49fe-b0ab-102b01ccdaf5