How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android

Discus and support How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i have a wired controller lying around and i want to see if it works on android. I tried connecting via USB but didn't work but i think it should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Vo1k, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Vo1k
    Vo1k Guest

i have a wired controller lying around and i want to see if it works on android. I tried connecting via USB but didn't work but i think it should because controllers had been used on my device before.

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

You would need an OTG ADapter appropriate for your phone and those ain't cheap you are better off using bluetooth

They are meant for storage

If you mean xcloud and not using an xbox controller it can only be used as a gamepad
  3. WPAK Win User

XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth

Hi there,

Yes, that update is a requirement.

Please see this link for steps and that the update is required to connect a Xbox One controller to the Windows 10 PC.

It shows how to connect by wire, wireless adapter and via bluetooth.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

If also has a link with troubleshooting steps if connection fails.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...bleshoot-xbox-one-bluetooth-issues-windows-10

Side note: Not all Xbox One controllers support bluetooth, the first (older) models do not, see the second link on how to determine if you have a controller that supports it or not.

Let us know the results
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Kontroler xbox one&windows wired controller [Translation - Xbox One & Windows Wired Controller]

Thema:

1. How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android - Similar Threads - connect wired windows

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  4. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  5. Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.: Hi, My Xbox recently has been playing up and continues to state network connected via cable, but I've always used wireless. I have done a soft and hard reboot, this didn't work. I also...
  6. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  7. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  8. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  9. Xbox Remote Play connects for a bit then disconnects (Wired Network)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connects for a bit then disconnects (Wired Network): Hello, I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I haven't seen any post regarding my issue on a wired network. Some clarifications: - I am running a Windows 11 machine. - I have...
  10. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...