How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play

Discus and support How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play acc19da0-9e25-402a-b6f7-298531a70df3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nerogendante, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Nerogendante
    Nerogendante Guest

How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play

:)

Nerogendante, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Nerogendante, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Depending on your device. If I may ask, are you on android or iOS?

Also, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to play the game?
  3. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Test drive 2 DLC

Hello, What you can do is - Delete the DLC and then Clear the Cache and then Re-Download and see if this helps.

How to Clear the Cache
    . After you delete the Cache you will be prompted to install the Game Updates again when you go to play them.
  4. II Smilie II Win User

Minecraft

Try deleting minecraft, clear you're system cache, redownload minecraft, and try again. I hope I helped :)
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Inferno act 2

6. DoggLegg76 Win User

No sound left after a console update!

Hi have you tried clearing the cache to see if the actual problem is with the update?! To do this here is the link explaining how to clear the cache which will delete the update (if it was a game update) which will ask to install again when you put the game
    back in to play, hopet this helps.
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    :)
Thema:

1. How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play - Similar Threads - clear minecraft cache

2. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  3. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field: You can not hit the "Submit" button when there is no text in the text field. When you search for something in a game, and then want to go back to show all the results you can not. This is best...
  5. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  6. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  7. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  8. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...
  9. Minecraft PS4 Clear Account Sign in Data NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS4 Clear Account Sign in Data NOT WORKING: So, I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on the ps4 Minecraft. I've deleted everything, the saved data and the application saved data. I've changed my password on Microsoft. when...
  10. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft any one else having trouble with this new Minecraft? It was on my ready to install I in stalled it and played it a little but I couldn't join any...