how to clear cache on Xbox series S

Discus and support how to clear cache on Xbox series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello there, i got an xbox series s for Christmas with the main purpose of playing forza on it, (horizon 4) and my forza is stuck on a loading screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by euanbrr, Dec 27, 2020.

1. euanbrr
    euanbrr Guest

hello there, i got an xbox series s for Christmas with the main purpose of playing forza on it, (horizon 4) and my forza is stuck on a loading screen nomatter what i do, so im wondering how to clear my cache incase that might fix it

:)

euanbrr, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

How to clear cache on Xbox Series S ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It will be a powercycle.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

No, it does not make more space in your storage.
  3. Dante7ist Win User

How to clear cache on Xbox Series S ?

Thanks for fast reply I did these steps and it seems it speed up my console little bit I am doing great hope you too
  4. LeGenDaryGAB Win User

HOW TO CLEAR CACHE ?

i just figured it out, but i heard something about a game cache can somebody give me info on that
  5. xbox360italy Win User

HOW TO CLEAR CACHE ?

Hello LEGENDARYGAB

To clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    2. Select Clear System Cache.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove:

• Your gamertag
    • Content that you have downloaded
    • Game files
    • Console software updates
    Clearing the cache temporarily removes:

• Previously downloaded game updates. You will be prompted to download these updates again the next time you try to play the games.
  6. HassanB Win User

HOW TO CLEAR CACHE ?

Hi,

System Cache clears all of those game cache as well as updates to the games. It's usually the first thing to try if something is not working properly with one of your games that recently had an update.
Thema:

1. how to clear cache on Xbox series S - Similar Threads - clear cache series

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field: You can not hit the "Submit" button when there is no text in the text field. When you search for something in a game, and then want to go back to show all the results you can not. This is best...
  3. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  4. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  5. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  6. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  7. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  8. Lost game saves after cache clear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game saves after cache clear: Hi. I have been playing Starfield since 17th Sept on Xbox Series X. Recently problems with lagging and stuttering game play lead me to do a cache clear. I made sure to select the option to keep...
  9. I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...: This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings app and when it does and I leave, the xbox just...
  10. How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...: I tried to sign into my Facebook account to the Xbox app and it's telling m app not active to my google chrome. daf6a3e0-869b-41f2-a354-ae975d76103d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Series s cache problem