HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE :(

Discus and support HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE :( in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HOW DO WE CLEAR OUR ENTIRE LIST OF BLOCKED PLAYERS ON OUR ACCT. OR XBOX? cLEARING ONE AT A TIME SUCKS.... HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NipomoJim, Jun 30, 2022.

1. NipomoJim
    NipomoJim Guest

HOW DO WE CLEAR OUR ENTIRE LIST OF BLOCKED PLAYERS ON OUR ACCT. OR XBOX?

cLEARING ONE AT A TIME SUCKS....

HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST?      ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE :( :(

:)

NipomoJim, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Jaymo1978 Win User

blocking someone question.

No, they won't - according to the article linked below, when you block someone on your friends list, not only will it block communication from them, but it will also remove any friend attachment between you. :) Hope this helps!

support.xbox.com/.../how-to-block-player
  3. Jill_V Win User

Follower problem

Hey Jill

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

At this time, there is currently no way to remove followers.

However, rest assured, once you
    block another player
    , they will be unable to receive any of that player’s messages, game invites, and party invites. It also prevents the player from seeing your online activity and removes them from your friends list, if they were on it.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
    Ok thank for clearing that up, i want to know, do i still appear in their friends list when this happens?

I block them and even if my profile says they are followers im not in their friends list anymore or do i stay in their list?
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Xbox One Reputation meter creates unwarranted negative reviews

5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Unblock

6. Nixelplex Win User

DDos on Xbox One

Thema:

1. HOW TO CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS LIST? ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST ONE :( - Similar Threads - CLEAR BLOCKED PLAYERS

2. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field: You can not hit the "Submit" button when there is no text in the text field. When you search for something in a game, and then want to go back to show all the results you can not. This is best...
  4. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  5. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  6. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  7. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  8. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  9. Clear message on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Clear message on Xbox: If I clear a message thread on Xbox, can I still see the message on my Xbox app? 3af6fd8e-d034-4369-be09-b13abdf4cc23
  10. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9