How to claim prizes

Discus and support How to claim prizes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I won the harmon invoke from the rewards scratch and win and i did not receive an email explaining how to claim my prize.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UncannyBones88, Oct 18, 2018.

  1. How to claim prizes


    I won the harmon invoke from the rewards scratch and win and i did not receive an email explaining how to claim my prize.

    :)
     
    UncannyBones88, Oct 18, 2018
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    rewards purchase

    Hello DREAM99TOCK,

    Since you claimed this prize from the vault, you spent your Gems to claim this prize.
     
    XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2018
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I won The One At Assassinations but haven't received my prizes? Help!

    That sounds like a contest not actually sponsored by Microsoft but actually by the person doing the video. You'll need to discuss with him to how claim your prize.
     
    onyxishere, Oct 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

    How to claim prizes

    Echo4Ent, Oct 18, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Bones!

    We have a dedicated team who can fully assist you regarding
    Bing Rewards. We highly recommend that you get in touch with their
    Customer Support team as they have the appropriate resources and tools to address your concern. Click
    here
    to reach them.

    If you have further questions, feel free to post on the Community.
     
    XBF Nestor S, Oct 18, 2018
    #5
  6. Ive done that and received no response
     
    UncannyBones88, Oct 18, 2018
    #6
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Also keep in mind it can take 3-5 business days to receive the email.
     
    Smwutches, Oct 18, 2018
    #7
  8. How to claim prizes

    Any luck yet bones? I won the same thing and have no instructional email except from

    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    but it was in my spam folder an told me i only have til the 24th of oct. I emailed support on the 16th and they aint said squat. As for the spam folder email i have no clue to its legitamacy since it is not from microsoft plus it just says full name, email
    associated,address, and age. I would sure like to know if it was legit because it sure gave an ultimatum of claim by the 24th or you didnt win
     
    K1LLPOCALYPTO, Oct 19, 2018
    #8
  9. You might want to check your history of the rewards you redeemed.
     
    Radiant Sword X, Oct 19, 2018
    #9
  10. kardevil2
    kardevil2 Guest
    Entre contacto com suporte....
     
    kardevil2, Oct 19, 2018
    #10
  11. I have sent Microsoft multiple messages and recieved nothing back i am getting very agitated with them over this whole situation. I called the support line and their only suggestion was to post in the forum and send them a message. They offer these prizes
    and dont follow up with them, this issue needs to be resolved for me yo maintain intrest in microsoft and xbox as a whole.
     
    UncannyBones88, Oct 20, 2018
    #11
  12. It seems as though all my inquiries are just being ignored.
     
    UncannyBones88, Oct 20, 2018
    #12
  13. How to claim prizes

    I have sent multiple messages to your response team, it seem for nothing. Im starting to feel as though my point were wasted and winning was a lie.
     
    UncannyBones88, Oct 20, 2018
    #13
  14. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Uncanny,

    Have you tried to fill out the
    Support request form
    ? IF not take a minute fill that out and see what happens with that.

    Thanks,

    Brad

    Xbox Forum team
     
    XBF Brad A, Oct 20, 2018
    #14
  15. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Bones thanks for keeping us in the loop and the patience!

    When you reach out to the Microsoft Rewards Support team, a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours. Give it a little bit of time and keep us posted bud!
     
    XBF Nestor S, Oct 20, 2018
    #15
Thema:

How to claim prizes

Loading...
  1. How to claim prizes - Similar Threads - claim prizes

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  5. Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff

    in XboX Insiders
    Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments]
  6. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  7. Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize: It said I won a custom Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One X console and I needed to reply to an email that would be sent to the email associated with my Xbox account. I've never received...
  8. Can't claim my prize with myvip gems

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't claim my prize with myvip gems: I can't claim my prize with myvip gems. I've tried for a few days now and get the hmmm somethig went wrong message. 6b349669-bfb9-4f14-8c93-a0fbf91fd689
  9. VIP Vault cannot claim prize

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Vault cannot claim prize: Hi just used my vip gems to get a World of tanks leg up bundle entered the code only to told I already have this installed (which i have done before) no where on your vault page does it state that...
  10. VIP Vault cannot claim prize

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Vault cannot claim prize: Hi just used my vip gems to get a World of tanks leg up bundle entered the code only to told I already have this installed (which i have done before) no where on your vault page does it state that...