how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?

Discus and support how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? It just keeps saying claim for a different account but I can’t claim it for a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ziggyzaggyus, May 14, 2023.

1. Ziggyzaggyus
    Ziggyzaggyus Guest

how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? It just keeps saying claim for a different account but I can’t claim it for a different account.

:)

Ziggyzaggyus, May 14, 2023
  2. JLM_Kun Win User

Hi Ziggy, I'm looking into this problem as well myself, I've encountered online were people say you can't, and I've seen online where people been able to get it without having to purchase the Xbox meaning they've been given the skin without problem. So I believe there may be a way of doing it but there's a big possibility that it's not possible
  3. Andrew Melo1 Win User

I got a new xbox i did my first account first and the 2ns one i mostly play how do i get the bundle to my other account
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello ZIGGYZAGGYUS, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

Is this regarding a game pass perk?
    I appreciate if you share more information about this
  5. Gas Mckiterick Win User

If you go into the settings, go to account and the go to “included with this xbox”, you’re supposed to be able to claim it there. For some reason it wont let me.
  6. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
Thema:

1. how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? - Similar Threads - claim gilded hunter

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  4. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  5. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  6. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  7. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  8. How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account: Hi, I'm looking to claim the gilded hunter bundle that comes with the xbox ss on another account, but I don't know how, the bundle is already claimed on my brothers account too...
  9. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...: I don’t know what to put here. 0da12543-1292-409e-b32f-622fa8e7dd29
  10. Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter pack which comes with Fall Guys, Fortnite and Rocket League gear. It says I’ve claimed all 3 but I didn’t receive the Rocket League gear. My...