how to choose hardware for home theater / game room

Discus and support how to choose hardware for home theater / game room in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey looking for recommendations on how to choose the right hardware for system Are all games online? What hard drive is enough to own 5-10 games?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hankofficial, May 2, 2023.

1. how to choose hardware for home theater / game room

Hey looking for recommendations on how to choose the right hardware for system

Are all games online? What hard drive is enough to own 5-10 games?

We've built a home theater with several wall and ceiling mounted speakers

submitted by /u/hankofficial
    [link] [comments]

/u/hankofficial, May 2, 2023
  2. Figment2u Win User

Controller Disconnects - Media Closet Setup

Anyone?

Tag: Media Closet , Server Rack, Server Room, Home Theater, Wireless Controller Disconnects.
  3. KeenanSavaiano Win User

IR Blaster availability?

Not sure about that, but as long as your home theater is visible the IR blaster should work on Kinect. It is in front of my tv and bounces of tons of IR waves around the room to turn on my TV and also to my home theater system which is hidden away somewhere
    else. Really blows my mind
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Trouble setting up XBOX 360 slim to bluray/surround sound

You're using the Source button on your Blu-ray Home Theater box to choose the Optical input? If that's not working, I think your home theater has issues. You could try using the Composite cable that came with the 360 to verify that the left/right RCA audio
    works.
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Where is your xbox console??

We have one in the living room connected through our home theater system (currently running a Marantz 7.1 receiver with Polk Audio speakers), one sitting on the computer desk in the bedroom and one in the boy's room. There's also a Wii & a PS3 in the living
    room, and another PS3 in the bedroom.
  6. Zacabeb Win User

How do I get surround sound to work with my Xbox 360?

How you need to connect things depend on what inputs are on your home theater system. If you can provide more detailed information on what home theater system and TV you have, it will be easier to determine the best solution.
Thema:

how to choose hardware for home theater / game room

1. how to choose hardware for home theater / game room - Similar Threads - choose hardware home

2. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  3. How to Choose an Internet frequency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Choose an Internet frequency?: I have a problem with the wireless connection to the Internet as the Xbox connects to a frequency of 5ghz, although I have two separate addresses, one 2.4ghz and another 5ghz, so what I have to do...
  4. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  5. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  6. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  7. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. How do I choose the right 1440p monitor for series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I choose the right 1440p monitor for series X?: I’ve bought and returned two monitors both 1440p 170hz. In display settings they only seem to go to 60hz at 1440p and 120hz at 1080p. I’ve researched this and tried all the setting changes but...
  10. Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...: Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose it coz I've just only brought this account 4255addd-2661-4f2e-88ce-8eed063fdf7f