How to check xbox360 messages from Xbox 1

Discus and support How to check xbox360 messages from Xbox 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been getting invites on call of duty Black ops, but they don't show up in my messages for Xbox 1. It seems they show up on the 360. Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JrToken, Oct 13, 2017.

1. JrToken
    JrToken Guest

Ive been getting invites on call of duty Black ops, but they don't show up in my messages for Xbox 1. It seems they show up on the 360. Is there a way to check messages sent from 360 to Xbox 1?

:)

JrToken, Oct 13, 2017
  2. messaging

I can’t send messages from my Xbox 1 s how can I fix this already tried the reputation check

WantedSpark7496, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Help me

my brother has a Xbox 1 and I it a xbox360 and it won't let me add him ads a friend or message him or play black ops 2 together how can i fix it

SwirlyAlpaca275, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Thorant1124-36ACB7BE Win User

Cannot run Terminator: Dawn Of Fate on Xbox360?

I have unpluged the power cord, hardisk and the eternet cable and plug them back as suggested in the forum. Now no more unreadable disk error message but a new error message emerges:

This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue.

X: 5829.0 B: 1884.0

I have checked that this game is supported on Xbox360, have the latest xbox360 console software and have an official xbox360 hard drive.

My xbox360 is an asian one and this xbox game is NTSC-J.

Thanks for any help.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox Game Pass

on your Xbox check your messages for a message from Xbox.

you should see a message there with a code for the 3 months you got from the £1 offer.

hope this helps
  6. DK KaOTiK Win User

How is it on X1?

Does your ranks and everything carry over to Xbox 1 from Xbox360?
  7. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Live rebooting router

1) Is the Xbox360 connected by an Ethernet cable, or is it using WiFi to talk to the router?

2) How many Xboxes do you have?
  8. CharlesBurch Win User

Unable to access messages on xbox.com and Xbox app

Check the bottom of your message list on your XBox One for a green colored message from Xbox. This is what caused the glitch for me. It took me over 1/2 hour to figure out and how to delete it using SmartGlass on my phone. Now I can access my XBox.com messages
    and My Win10 XBox app does not crash.
Thema:

1. How to check xbox360 messages from Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - check xbox360 messages

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out

in XboX Insiders
    https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out: All my socials.. submitted by /u/DelayFirm5153 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  7. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  8. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  9. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  10. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744