How to check xbox360 messages from Xbox 1

Discus and support How to check xbox360 messages from Xbox 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been getting invites on call of duty Black ops, but they don't show up in my messages for Xbox 1. It seems they show up on the 360. Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JrToken, Oct 13, 2017.

1. JrToken
    JrToken Guest

Ive been getting invites on call of duty Black ops, but they don't show up in my messages for Xbox 1. It seems they show up on the 360. Is there a way to check messages sent from 360 to Xbox 1?

:)

JrToken, Oct 13, 2017
  2. messaging

I can’t send messages from my Xbox 1 s how can I fix this already tried the reputation check

WantedSpark7496, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Help me

my brother has a Xbox 1 and I it a xbox360 and it won't let me add him ads a friend or message him or play black ops 2 together how can i fix it

SwirlyAlpaca275, Oct 13, 2017
  4. AridLizard Win User

Xbox Game Pass

on your Xbox check your messages for a message from Xbox.

you should see a message there with a code for the 3 months you got from the £1 offer.

hope this helps
  5. Thorant1124-36ACB7BE Win User

Cannot run Terminator: Dawn Of Fate on Xbox360?

I have unpluged the power cord, hardisk and the eternet cable and plug them back as suggested in the forum. Now no more unreadable disk error message but a new error message emerges:

This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue.

X: 5829.0 B: 1884.0

I have checked that this game is supported on Xbox360, have the latest xbox360 console software and have an official xbox360 hard drive.

My xbox360 is an asian one and this xbox game is NTSC-J.

Thanks for any help.
  6. DK KaOTiK Win User

How is it on X1?

Does your ranks and everything carry over to Xbox 1 from Xbox360?
  7. CharlesBurch Win User

Unable to access messages on xbox.com and Xbox app

Check the bottom of your message list on your XBox One for a green colored message from Xbox. This is what caused the glitch for me. It took me over 1/2 hour to figure out and how to delete it using SmartGlass on my phone. Now I can access my XBox.com messages
    and My Win10 XBox app does not crash.
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Live rebooting router

1) Is the Xbox360 connected by an Ethernet cable, or is it using WiFi to talk to the router?

2) How many Xboxes do you have?
Thema:

1. How to check xbox360 messages from Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - check xbox360 messages

2. Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is...: I tried to join a server I always joined and played but days passed and when I tried to enter the server again this appears and I don't know what to do... 9fa5f7be-aebb-4e33-b150-0967b62ba170
  3. Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of...: I cannot upload any images but here is what I saw. Minecraft for Windows: Microsoft Studios • Action & adventure • Family & kids • Simulation 551.3K INSTALL TO Free trial - OR - GET GAME...
  4. I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...: I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card. I am using Microsoft store on microsoft edge...
  5. Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word: Tried everything including a gift card to solve the problem. Read notes from various forums. Anyone with any ideas of how I can convince Microsoft to take my money, or do they have enough this...
  6. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...: When inputting debit card details, the error above keeps showing. I have entered my name as it shows on the card and have even gone to the bank to verify my credentials. This issue started when...
  7. How do I check how long I’m banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I check how long I’m banned for: So I tried starting a party and it says I’ve been blocked from party and I don’t know what it means 2a9919a4-7d34-4e08-8b0c-d076eec0a47e
  8. I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...: I'm super frustrated as it's been doing this for 3 days. Any information will help. Thank you! 2d75fcb2-e14e-4940-bd4f-eece6a2ee3d5
  9. Can't pass xbox checking for updates screen on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pass xbox checking for updates screen on startup: Error code : 0x80072f8f 0x00000000 0x00000201 b315d8df-30f1-41d8-b843-1eca4833c970
  10. Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being...: Hi there, The following settings are correctly set on my friend's account: you can play with people outside of xbox live (Allowed) you can create and join clubs (Allowed) you can join...