how to change xbox live account email

Discus and support how to change xbox live account email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I was younger I got my mom to make me a Xbox live account with her email and now I need to change it to my email so I don't need her to sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YallMc21, Jun 30, 2022.

1. YallMc21
    YallMc21 Guest

when I was younger I got my mom to make me a Xbox live account with her email and now I need to change it to my email so I don't need her to sign into it

:)

YallMc21, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox account trouble :I

You can change the email address on this account to free up the email -
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Or you could recover this account to your xbox and change the gamertag.
  3. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Multiple Profiles on one account

I'm not to sure how you have multiple accounts on one email address, as you can't do that, at least not now.

I suggest changing your email on the other accounts so you can access them with ease.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

There is a link on how to change your information.
  4. Hordie Win User

Trying to change my gamertag

5. voteDC Win User

Changing my WLID

You can find out how to change your Windows Live ID here
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

-

If the email you want to use is in use by another gamertag you will have to change the email address there first, create a throwaway Yahoo or Hotmail account for the job, which will then free that up to be used by your present account.
  6. CaviarCowboy Win User

Change email for signing in?

Thema:

1. how to change xbox live account email - Similar Threads - change live account

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  5. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  6. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  7. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  8. Xbox Live account region change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account region change issue: Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before...
  9. Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...: Hello! I have an issue where my Xbox account is attached to my parent's Microsoft account. My parents use their Microsoft account as their main email address. I would like to unlink my Xbox...
  10. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...