how to change Xbox gamertag in region that not available?

Discus and support how to change Xbox gamertag in region that not available? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i live in thailand and i changed my xbox gamertag once and i want to change again. so i have to pay for 10usd but my credit card is only available for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kasei-kaminashi, Jun 27, 2021.

1. how to change Xbox gamertag in region that not available?

i live in thailand and i changed my xbox gamertag once and i want to change again. so i have to pay for 10usd but my credit card is only available for thailand only

but i found out that xbox service don't have thailand region. i want to know if thailand region will be available soon and there is way to change xbox gamertag in region that not available without making new credit card?

:)

kasei-kaminashi, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

3. XBF George L Win User

How to change gamertag on xbox.com?

Change your gamertag through a web browser
    Here’s how:

1. Go to the Change gamertag page at
      account.xbox.com
    2. Sign in using the Microsoft account email address and password associated with your gamertag.
    3. Enter your new gamertag, and then select Check Availability.
    4. Once you find an available gamertag, click Claim it.

Note If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamertag changes cost extra.

If you created your own gamertag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency).

You can also go to Microsoft Account page to add and manage your payment options. This could be related to he region your Microsoft account is associated with.

How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region
  4. LeftRat59056766 Win User

Перево игр

How to change the region? It is not available to change.
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

Problem when changing gamertag, Error# 8013AB07

Change your gamertag through a web browser

Here’s how:

1. Go to the Change gamertag page at account.xbox.com.
    2. Sign in using the Microsoft account email address and password associated with your gamertag.
    3. Enter your new gamertag, and then select Check Availability.
    4. Once you find an available gamertag, click Claim it.

Note If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamertag changes cost extra.

If you created your own gamertag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency).
    • A gamertag can contain a maximum of 15 characters.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Getting something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help error when changing xbox gamertag

In changing a Gamertag the physical location, account region, and payment method need to all match. Currently, your region is not yet supported on Xbox Live which may be causing the issue since your Xbox profile region can't be changed to the Philippines since it's not yet an available option.

https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration
Thema:

how to change Xbox gamertag in region that not available?

1. how to change Xbox gamertag in region that not available? - Similar Threads - change gamertag region

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  5. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  6. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  7. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...
  8. I want to change my gamertag and this pops up.. I have been switching regions and it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my gamertag and this pops up.. I have been switching regions and it still...: Need help on how to fix this.. I want to change my gamertag. [img] [img] 3325895c-d5a3-469d-87ca-b17bdde08892
  9. How to change a gamertag when the country/region field is grayed out during payment?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a gamertag when the country/region field is grayed out during payment?: Hey all, Hope you're doing great! I'm trying to change my Gamertag, so it doesn't have the numbers appended to it (something that wasn't well explained when I first changed it for free). I have...
  10. Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.: When I go to change my gamertag it asks for a billing address but the country bar is grayed out and set to USA, I am from Indonesia. I have seen this problem around before but no fixes that work...