How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?

Discus and support How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My girlfriend is looking to switch her Xbox email to another one because she no longer has access to her old email. How do we proceed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JustinAppleton, Dec 19, 2022.

1. How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?

My girlfriend is looking to switch her Xbox email to another one because she no longer has access to her old email. How do we proceed

:)

JustinAppleton, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JustinAppleton, what you want to do is an Alias exchange, but to get to do this you have to have access to the account.

Only after you have access to the account will you be able to exchange the "Alias" (e-mail) for which you want.

More info on the link below.

Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  3. BIGB512 Win User

i need help

I need help i changed my email to my xbox account but its still sending all my emails to the old one and it shows the the old as my email instead of my new one on games and when i register for things how do i change this??
  4. Fall of Reach Win User

Unable to change account email.

I have a problem like that but when I changed my email the first time 3 years ago I had access to my old email but after it sad i changed it to the new one it didnt. I closed my old email account and I got screwed by xbox live.now there are 3 years worth
    of promotions in a email that doesnt exist for my profile. xbox screwed me.
  5. MasterAnimus Win User

Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam

Hello

I am thinking that it is more an account problem than the game since the old email account I had, I do not have access to it anymore and it tells me that that account doesn't exist when trying to log in, note that I changed the name of that email and I have recovered it but I put the changed name to the new primary domain and deleted the old one, that's when I stopped receiving emails so I close that account. however, I don't know what i did when i tried to sign into halo that i get that error and said that the old account doesn't exist, tried to create a new one with the same name as the old accounts but it tells me that its in use. So I don't know what to do. Is there a way that Microsoft can delete those old emails from their servers?
  6. TurntxTurtle Win User

Xbox forums

In the top right corner of my Xbox it shows an old email I don't want on there and yes I changed the billing and Microsoft email but I can seem to get rid of that old one appearing but when I sign in to my Microsoft account it's still the old email so that
    might be the problem anyone know how to change the sign in email for Microsoft accounts?
Thema:

1. How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email? - Similar Threads - change email don't

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  4. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  5. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  6. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...
  7. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  8. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  9. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  10. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link): I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone...