How to change the Xbox live account on epic games login?

Discus and support How to change the Xbox live account on epic games login? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm on my pc and I see a game is on sale so I open epic games launcher and I sign in through the Xbox live option because that usually works and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mclol_, Dec 18, 2022.

1. mclol_
    mclol_ Guest

I'm on my pc and I see a game is on sale so I open epic games launcher and I sign in through the Xbox live option because that usually works and my Xbox account is linked with my epic games account. It takes me to the website which then takes me back to the launcher and says it sent a code to my phone. I check, nothing so I try a different method. I press send a email and it shows the wrong email (a old alt account) and idk how to change what account it logs into. I'm logged in everywhere else and I tried clearing epic games cached data in %localappdata% but nothing. Help please?

:)

mclol_, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

3. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking

you would need to login to the ea account on ea website and unlink from there, unless they have changed it simular to epic.

Epic games changed earlier this year and locked accounts (you can unlink but only re link the xbox account with the exact same epic account)
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

In-game username not matching with xbox username…

you have to manually change your name on epic, none of the epic games use your xbox gamertag now. just go to epic website and login, then go to account change your name and you can change this for free every 2 weeks.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Fortnite not working

it will most likely be the password for your epic account, you will need to head over to epic and login to your account there, if you cannot login there then open a ticket to resolve or try and change your epic password.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
    So to clarify. Its your Epic games account you are trying to recover and NOT your Xbox live profile correct?

If this is the case then the one and only people who have the capability of assisting would be Epic Games support.

Microsoft cannot help you with your Epic Games account.

If Epic games wont assist then unfortunately nothing else can be done.
Thema:

1. How to change the Xbox live account on epic games login? - Similar Threads - change live account

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  5. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  6. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  7. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  8. Xbox Live account region change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account region change issue: Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before...
  9. Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email on Xbox live account without losing the @hotmail.com email address originally...: Hello! I have an issue where my Xbox account is attached to my parent's Microsoft account. My parents use their Microsoft account as their main email address. I would like to unlink my Xbox...
  10. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...